View Poll Results: Is the Republican Party adding to daesh's victim narrative that Islam is under attack?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 43.24%
  • No

16 43.24%
  • Unsure

5 13.51%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Right-wing America's double standard on terrorism

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Right-wing America's double standard on terrorism

Again, I wonder why if "Islam is a terrosists religion" islamic terrorism has only appeared twenty years ago.

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

in America.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Quote Originally Posted by Harith View Post
    At this point, Infidel144, I am trying to demonstrate to you in a sarcastic manner the way the anti-muslims construct their arguments including their lack of understand of what they are saying.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    And if you still didn't get it, I don't know, nor am I interested in knowing, what I quoted. I was merely imitating the anti-muslim posts.
    It would be rather difficult for you to have been trying to demonstrate that to me, as I had not been involved when you initially provided your quote.
    As to your spoiler, you are now simply asserting that (supposed) bad behavior justifies your bad behavior. Perhaps demonstrating that these (supposed) anti-muslims are actually making bad arguments or arguments with out knowledge would be more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    in America.
    Islam came to America twenty years ago?
    The Armenian Issue

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

I meant America becoming the target of islamic terror. Until then it was confined to the middle-east.
    A handful of muslims were already living in the US in its infancy. And critics of the religious neutral constitution saw the potential takeover by muslims in the far future.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    I meant America becoming the target of islamic terror. Until then it was confined to the middle-east.
    A handful of muslims were already living in the US in its infancy. And critics of the religious neutral constitution saw the potential takeover by muslims in the far future.
    I know what you meant. Islam being already in America, yet, "Islamic terrorism" existing in only the last 20 years (in America with your addition) is what the original comment from mishkin was pointing at.
    The Armenian Issue

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678