Thread: How the Campaign AI on Age of Charlemagne DLC Perform without using any cheat at all ???

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default How the Campaign AI on Age of Charlemagne DLC Perform without using any cheat at all ???

Faction : Mercia
    BACAI : Vanilla without artillery without economy tweaks Anti Cheat Edition
    Difficulty : Legendary on Campaign
    Turn : 87
    Save game : Legendary Mercia turn 90 (FOW already Open)

Turn 87 Map of Power

Strengh ranking 1-10 :

1.Kingdom of Frank
    2.Kingdom of Lombard
    3.Duchy of Bavaria
    4.Kingdom of Mercia (Player)
    5.Theme of Sicily
    6.Emirate of Cordoba
    7.Kingdom of Danes
    8.Kingdom of Britany
    9.Kingdom of Asturia
    10.Kingdom of Wessex

Diplomacy status :

1.Kingdom of Frank
    Ally : Papal State
    War : Mercia,Danes,Asturia,Kent, Bavaria
    Trade Patner: Emirate of Cordoba

2.Kingdom of Lombard
    Ally : -
    War : Emirate of Cordoba
    Puppet State : Duchy of Benevanto, Duchy of Spoleto
    Trade Patner: Asturia,Duchy of Benevanto, Duchy of Spoleto,Bavaria,Venice,Sicily

3.Duchy of Bavaria
    War : Fank, Papal State
    Trade Patner: Lombard

4.Kingdom of Mercia (Player)
    Ally : Wessex
    Puppet State : Kingdom of Kent
    War : Frank , Britanny
    Trade Patner: Kingdom of Kent , Wessex

5.Theme of Sicily
    Ally : Venice
    War : -
    Trade Patner: -

6.Emirate of Cordoba
    War : Lombart, Asturia, Muslim Separatists,Duchy of Benevanto, Duchy of Spoleto

7.Kingdom of Danes
    War : Frank, Papal States

8.Kingdom of Britany
    War : Kingdom of Kent , Wessex, Kingdom of Mercia
    Trade Patner:

9.Kingdom of Asturia
    War : Frank,Cordoba
    Trade Patner: Lombart

10.Kingdom of Wessex
    Ally : Mercia, Britanny
    War : Wessex
    Trade Patner: Mercia, Kent

Prologue :

On turn 40 i managed to united British Isle as Mercia hip hip huraa, then i decided lets wait and dont open the fog of war by exploring it, then spent most of the turn Govern Britisih isle as wise and Benevolent Ruler with occasional habit as shrewd tax collector, for the good of everyone
    However i been growing less and less patience, since the famous Danes and its band of Ragnar Lothbrok never came and visit my rich Island which they should !!!

Bit a miss to see this guys and entire crew lead whole Naval Invasion to me >,<

Ahem back to the story,even the Mighty Frank already declare war to England since the turn 20, i never even saw single of his stack, so i decide its time to open pandora box, and reveal everything inside the Map, and to my suprise i understand the reason why Frank unable to send even single stack to England, its because Frank already busy handling ever growing Bavaria, and several other enemy. Even more to my suprise i cant believe even running without cheat or any bonus the AI do capable to handling Lots of Stack under its belt (cant realy imagine if i use Radious version )

Conclusion :
    1.The AI more then capable to survive without using single Bonus or cheat, even using vanilla basic economy is enough
    2.The AI capable to control multi stack to combat nearby threat, even better leading big invasion using multiple stack at once
    3.Warlike AI didnt ruin diplomacy at all, they are still capable to made trade patner and friend

Problem :

- Danes dont attack England, dont know why, despite my relation with Danes is terrible bad, they never declare war to me, probably the AI calculate that visiting Frank kingdom is more profitable then sailing away to British. One things for sure the AI act on what more profitable for him. C.A should release script to help Danes declare war and spawn its Viking army to my land, scripter is welcome to share his work , badly needed ^^

Bavaria turn 1

Bavaria starting position

In my game its not Age of Charlamagne but Age of Bavaria DLC :XD

Should invite Carina Dengler sing "Sexy Volksmusik"

This is my story running AOC campaign using Anti Cheat, what about yours ? Wanna share with us
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 18, 2015 at 04:57 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze