View Poll Results: What are the Victory conditions?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total Victory - Destroy all other factions

5 50.00%
  • Control the most regions by turn 50

4 40.00%
  • Point System- See Illiac Bay HotSeat For info

1 10.00%
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break ~ HotSeat Campaign

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break~ HotSeat Campaign

Welcome to the campaign m8

Default Re: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break~ HotSeat Campaign

Im gonna get me a cleared save asap and immediatly play when I got it.

send me a PM if you made some sort of deal or diplomatic agreement with aldmeri.
    Last edited by saleska2; March 19, 2016 at 05:26 PM.

It is turn 1. save is still cleared, just download and play m8

Really? Damn, thought this campaign was a couple turns in already, ill try to get it done asap

No sir. Thnx to my mediocre modding ability the campaign has been delayed and restarted multiple times

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

"Medicore" Gosh, you are mod(b)est
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

The Kingdom of Skyrim has fortified its mountain passes, blocking all access to Imperial envoys, we can only wonder what this silence from the North means.
    We might need to send an Imperial legion to find out if everything is well in the North.

Aldmeri scouts have been spotted on our borders, are they planning something?

Morrowind is up.
    Attached Files Attached Files

zkarel's Avatar Senator

And i thought the Empire had a reasonable ruler instead it has a fool. Am i to stand idly while you send forces to my borders ? maybe you would like the keys to my kingdom ?
    Skyrim is not a kingdom of fools. While you fort your end i fortify mine. You are welcome to visit Skyrim, Our armies would give you a warm welcome!

Gaming Emeritus

I have sent you a message about your allegiance long ago, there was no response, therefore the passes were secured and the worst was assumed. I know that my ancestors came from the North to conquer all of Tamriel, you might have the same ambition.
    Don't forget that I am your Emperor! You are only King by my consent, don't presume otherwise.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

I do not wish to sit on the Imperial Throne but neither will i be your pawn!
    Should you choose to invade me il gladly defend myself. Treat as us equals and we shall have talks behind the table.

Gaming Emeritus

The fate of the Emperor is that he is always alone, he has no equals.

There must be stability, so that there can be peace and rule of law in all of Tamriel. A King claiming to be equal to his Emperor does not improve the stability of the realm.
    I will do everything in my power to prevent chaos.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Cleared save sent!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

zkarel's Avatar Senator

So it shall be. Skyrim will not be apart of this Empire with a fool on its throne but neither will we wage war. Make your own decision

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

zkarel's Avatar Senator

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

Cat people that are totally not as cool as us lizard people : http://www.mediafire.com/download/sv..._Khajits_2.sav