View Poll Results: What are the Victory conditions?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total Victory - Destroy all other factions

5 50.00%
  • Control the most regions by turn 50

4 40.00%
  • Point System- See Illiac Bay HotSeat For info

1 10.00%
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break ~ HotSeat Campaign

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break~ HotSeat Campaign

Oh, of course. Then he`ll need to edit them
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break~ HotSeat Campaign

Religious Unrest issue and a few other issues have been fixed. I should have a patch ready this weekend then we can finally start.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    Religious Unrest issue and a few other issues have been fixed. I should have a patch ready this weekend then we can finally start.
    Wohoo, great!
    and Peaman

Version 0.2 is finally done! This was a HUGE patch and I have lost track of every file that I modified(pretty much all of em) so I have decided V0.2 will be a stand alone install instead of a patch.
    I have gone over every single unit a 2nd and 3rd time and corrected many balance issues that went unnoticed originally. The Economy has received a massive overhaul and is now much more balanced. The impassible Sea between Aldmeri and Redguard has been removed entirely, no longer is the water around their Island an Aldmeri safe zone. Some Factions rosters have been reworked. A few cosmetic changes have also been made throughout the mod. And many more changes I can not remember or are not worth mentioning.
    Thank you to everyone that provided feedback about the mod, it was all very helpful and I took every bit of advice into consideration while working on this version.
    Download HERE
    Remember to delete any previous version of Dragon Break you may have installed.

More info on Dragon Break HERE

Aw, I was kind of a fan of the fact that only Carrack-class ships could pass through that water.

Aldmeri already have the most secure starting position, they do not need further protection.

Blog Entries

They do definevtly not need more protection!
    and Peaman

RockeZz_19's Avatar Ordinarius

Hey, kinda sick over here, stomach flu or something. I'll get this downloaded & I'll get back to you ASAP

No rush m8. Hope you Feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RockeZz_19 View Post
    And so it begins. Tamriel awakens, and there is a chill in the air.

A storm of swords approaches, a feast for crows beckons. A sword day! A red day! And before this era ends, there will be only war!

The Emperor sits uneasy on the Ruby Throne, his war table is filled with generals and his councillors are perpetually on edge.
    The white gates of the Imperial city opens, and the Red Legions come forth.
    And the age of war (re)starts, Empire up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/47..._Empire_1c.sav

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

The Septim Empire has stood strong for centuries, not only because of the stability, rule of law and wealth it provides to all of Tamriel, but also because of the might of the Imperial Legion, the strongest army in the world.

The Pax Septim will be maintained and the authority of the Emperor over all of Tamriel will be enforced, whatever the costs.

The Emperor has vowed to protect and serve all the people in Tamriel. Rebellion will be seen as a direct threat to the safety of all of his people and will therefore be dealt with extreme prejudice.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Alright, the campaign has begun, let's keep a good pace
    Last edited by RockeZz_19; February 19, 2016 at 06:04 AM.

The proud Houses Redoran, Hlaalu and Dres make up the three pinacles of the United Houses of Morrowind. Hlaalu excels at diplomacy, Dres provides the vast trade and the Redoran soldiers strike fear into the hearts of any foe. The Dunmer share the Province of Morrowind with their Vivec cousins to the east, are neighbours with the Kingdom of Skyrim to the West, border the heartlands of the Tamriel Empire via the mountain passes and to the south lays the mysterious Black marshes.

The Dunmer gather at the city of Narsis, planning their next move. There is threat and opportunity in every direction. So much opportunity, so much to be thankful for.

Last edited by RockeZz_19; February 19, 2016 at 05:50 AM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

The great clans of the Hammerfell republic overcame their petty grievances and banded together to create the great Hammerfell Republic.
    Combining the strength of the Forebears' skilled warriors, the equastrian mastery of the Crowns and the renown of the Alik'ir desert mercenaries provides a vast deterrant for invading nations.
    The deserts stretch far & wide, ready to swallow armies whole; while the coastal cities and navies will meet any foe head on. With a Redguard fury.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Skyrim, the land of perpetual ice and snow.
    This land is old. Full of memories. And anger.

Legends rose up in the mountains and valleys of the most northern province of Tamriel. Ysgramor and his companions roamed here. Talos mastered his voice on the slopes of the throat of the world. And the High King of Skyrim sits steadfast on his throne in the Blue Palace. Guarded by its natural mountain defenses and their stubborn Jarls, the land of the Nords is a tough nut to crack.

Nords will not sit meakly by while chaos engulfs around them.

For a Nord, life is simple.
    "When do the softer, greener lands enroll before us?
    And when do the axe and sword sing their bittersweet harmony?
    Horizons await us, sons of Talos and Ysgramor!"

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Sadly i will require and extension. I messed up all of my mod folders and i need to redo them all since i cant find stuff anymore and some are outdated

Granted

Well isn't this fun.. An archer unit for the Empire has 2 Hitpoints. Don't know how I missed that one but this will make them overpowered. Will patch it shortly. Unfortunately we should probably restart. Sorry I missed this one guys, I know you are probably tired of replaying your first turns
    Last edited by Macrath; February 21, 2016 at 05:33 PM.