View Poll Results: What are the Victory conditions?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total Victory - Destroy all other factions

5 50.00%
  • Control the most regions by turn 50

4 40.00%
  • Point System- See Illiac Bay HotSeat For info

1 10.00%
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break ~ HotSeat Campaign

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break~ HotSeat Campaign

Hehe. I thought it was deliberate, I was planning to exploit it. Mhahahah.

Nah, I only broke the units per fort rule, I have three forts with 1 unit. I can easily fix that. No refunds needed.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break~ HotSeat Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by zkarel View Post
    Is the map different from the original ? i seem to have sancre tor in the map pic posted but not so in my turn
    A
    WILL not do turn before i get admin info.
    So i have daedric religion in the eastern parts of skyrim(riften, ivarstead and Riverwood) and i can only build daedric shrines but the religious unrest is at 140% while i have 70% daedric religion in the province. Either something is really broken or this is meant to be like that ?
    Map in OP had a couple regions out of place. Map removed, problem solved
    The 140% religious unrest is certainly concerning. I will look into it, not sure why or how that has happened.

RockeZz_19's Avatar Ordinarius

Thanx Macrath
    Last edited by RockeZz_19; January 21, 2016 at 05:38 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Skyrim?

RockeZz_19's Avatar Ordinarius

I'll message Macrath, there's an issue with the religion

zkarel's Avatar Senator

macrath told some time ago that he would look into it i forgot this my bad

Sorry I have been busy. Taking care of this asap.

Not sure what is causing some Skyrim settlements to have 140% religious unrest, 1 Morrowind settlement as well. I will keep looking for what is causing this error, but so far I have had no success. I know we have a couple people here that are familiar with modding, anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue?
    Last edited by Macrath; January 26, 2016 at 10:40 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Maybe Deadric faith gives a lot more religious unrest than other faiths, not sure where that is determined though.

I think thats probably likely. Heretics do the same in the base game

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I believe a sub is in order, or is the reiligon discussion still active?
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

zkarel's Avatar Senator

i can still do the turn but the religion problem is too much. I cant build the right faith building because only daedric shrines are open to be built and it gives me negative public order so skyrim cannot be hold together without massive forces garrisonned in the cities(if you dont think thats a massive handicap you are probably special )

Blog Entries

That seems way too harsh, are there any commands I could use to reduce the daedric religion, perhaps, or instabuild a faith building?
    and Peaman

zkarel's Avatar Senator

at the moment i have over 50 % daedric religion in almost all of east skyrim and i can only build daedric shrines and each city has over 100 % unrest from religions so i dont know

Gaming Emeritus

Skyrim has the deadric faith in this submod (just look at your units, you need deadric faith to build those). The public unrest is caused by the fact that the deadric faith is the original heretics faith, which means that any other religion present gives a lot more public unrest, especially catholic(nine divides in this mod), which is why regions like Riverwood and Helgen have 140% public unrest.

I think the only way to solve this is to restart the hotseat and make Skyrim and Redguard for that matter (they now have the orcish faith) both the Nine divides faith.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

ah i didnt know that

Blog Entries

A restart seems fine, as the game hasnt progressed much! Rock has the files (admin configure, I just have the password), so Ill PM him and ask if he`s up to it! If it is okeay with everybody, of course
    and Peaman

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    A restart seems fine, as the game hasnt progressed much! Rock has the files (admin configure, I just have the password), so Ill PM him and ask if he`s up to it! If it is okeay with everybody, of course
    Everybody will need to download new files though.

Blog Entries

Yeah, that might be an issue. What do you (everyone) think about restarting?
    and Peaman

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Its Macrath´s mod. He should give us the new files