View Poll Results: What are the Victory conditions?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total Victory - Destroy all other factions

5 50.00%
  • Control the most regions by turn 50

4 40.00%
  • Point System- See Illiac Bay HotSeat For info

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break ~ HotSeat Campaign

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break ~ HotSeat Campaign

Download
    DRAGON BREAK
    (Current Version 0.2)
    Patch 0.2.1
    Install instructions
    1. Delete any previous version of Dragon Break you may have installed.
    2. Extract Dragon_Break folder into your Medieval II Total War mods folder.
    3. Extract Patch 0.2.1 into your Dragon_Break mod folder.
    4. Launch game with Dragon_Break.bat file.

ADMIN
    King Athelstan

FACTIONS/PLAYERS
    Factions were assigned using chir.ag

Aldmeri Dominion - saleska2
    Kingdom of Skyrim - zkarel
    Septim Empire - zender9
    Breton Commonwealth - kolu2210
    Khajiit Confederacy - KonigPanther
    United Houses of Morrowind - Jadli
    Clans of Blackmarsh - cjm81499
    Redguard Republic - Dragon.
    Covenant of Vivec - Ventos Mustel

THE RULES
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed.
    - If you are late with no notification you will be subbed or skipped by the admin. Do not expect the admin to spend a lot of time on your turn. Once you have been subbed/skipped it is final. Do not ask to replay if you do not like the results.
    - If you need to be subbed/skipped too often you will be replaced.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect

Military rules
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list. Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)

- Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.
    - You are not allowed to post a losing Naval Battle.
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -
    Ports can also be blockaded by ground forces. At least two units are required for each ship in port in order to hold the blockade.
    - The use of siege weapons is not allowed.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    - Limit of 3 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.

Agent rules
    - Spies are not allowed to open Gates
    - Limit of 3 assassins per player. +1 Assassin for every 10 regions you control.

- Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals.
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may marry other players Family Members only through diplomatic means.
    - Merchants are allowed to eliminate other merchants only in your own regions or regions you have acquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required

Settlement rules

- You may only destroy Temples, Guilds, Military Buildings and buildings that produce Spies or Assassins.
    -In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - You are allowed to destroy Temples immediately.

- When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements

Victory Conditions
    You must destroy all other factions or be declared the winner by all remaining players.

Last edited by King Athelstan; March 02, 2018 at 06:15 AM.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Default Re: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break~ HotSeat Campaign

i would be interested

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: {HS} Through the Fire and Flames {HS} A ~Dragon Break~ HotSeat Campaign

I am also interested in this, especially with the past experience with TES problems.
    I am eager to see, how things will look now under a balance patch.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Cool, gimme The Empire!

Sign me up for the Dominion

zkarel's Avatar Senator

gimme the khajits

Gaming Emeritus

I am taking the Hist!

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Can I take that bottom left blue faction?

Much like every other HotSeat I host factions will probably be assigned at random... But what the hell, lay claim to your desired faction just in case

Kolu the left blue is Aldmeri, already claimed sir.
    Last edited by Macrath; December 19, 2015 at 10:57 PM.

Laetus

Just posting here again to ensure my participation. I'm new and I was deleted with the forum issues lol. Looking forward to this one!

I am finally done! Download link for the sub mod is in the OP.

Does anyone remember who the 9th player was. Dam reset
    Last edited by Macrath; January 15, 2016 at 02:02 AM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

cjm81499

thnx m8

Gaming Emeritus

I voted on the poll

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Skyrim eww , least liked nation

Everything is ready to go. We will start as soon as the Admin is ready. Good luck to everyone! Let's have a great campaign.

I would also like to remind people that the poll is meant for people that are playing in the campaign. If you are not playing in the campaign then don't vote on the poll.
    Last edited by Macrath; January 16, 2016 at 03:26 AM.

RockeZz_19's Avatar Ordinarius

Alright guys, welcome everyone!

Before we start, Could you post your time zones: (GMT/EST/UTC). That way I'll set up the turn order.

One more thing: read the rules very carefully, there are some in that aren't in other Hotseats.

Cheers,

Rock

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Nice.

My timezone is GTM +1

Can we still expect Obilivion? I want to know if my factionleaders and princes all suddenly die.

Also minor thing but, my faction is based on the teutonic order and as such does not have a visible family tree. The Argonians don't even have a family tree and only have 1 family member. Did not check the other factions yet.

Gaming Emeritus

My timezone is UTC/GMT +1 hours and I read the rules.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

gmt +2

Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast