Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: JWANTS BALANCE PATCH 0.2 HOTSEAT 1 -Forces of Good are victorious!

Taux's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: JWANTS BALANCE PATCH 0.2 HOTSEAT 2 (for those with limited TATW experience or just want to play for fun)

Hey Salgarello, check the rules spoiler in the main post. Everything is explained there. Have a good day .

- Taux

Taux's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: JWANTS BALANCE PATCH 0.2 HOTSEAT 2 (for those with limited TATW experience or just want to play for fun)

I installed the patch and it all seems to be working just fine . I'll happily fill in and play as Dale if you want me there. Fingers crossed we'll be ready to get started soon.

JWANT's Avatar Senator

Waiting on 2 more players before I start. If anyone knows someone else who might be interested in playing please have them post here! Otherwise i can simply reduce the number of factions - it will speed up the hotseat anyways.

Rules can be found in main post and will be reviewed before I post the save. Small tweaks may be made since I copied the rules from an old hotseat.

i would love to be able to kill diplomats and spies with the assassin, I can understand that killing faction members is kinda OP but diplomats are so annoying and keep giving vision to the enemy

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Would love to get this started
    Eliminate all factions needed or give people control of two and lets get going!

Taux's Avatar Laetus

What happened? Forum reset?

it would be my bet

JWANT's Avatar Senator

Yes we are back to about December 25th but it may be temporary. Do we know played their turn last?

I think it was denethor, and he needed to upload again the gondor save

Pretty delayed on this turn ya

Taux's Avatar Laetus

I'm ready to play after denethor gets his save up......

I was talking to the RoM team in the trello chat we have and Vikus, the project lead said that the reset is infact permanent as tw center hasn't saved a backup since december 25th. Its a really bummer because the forums lost 2 weeks of work. Luckily we save most of the stuff in other places so its all good.

Can we get his turned subbed? This is a big delay

the problem is, I upoloaded harad turn, denethor got the save and played his turn (as harad) and then posted a broken link of gondor's turn, and now denethor has vanished.
    If we are going to sub the turn it'll be denethor's turn, my saved file. It would be rude, since he already played his turn, just uploaded a bronken link

JWANT's Avatar Senator

Denethor was online today so I will VM him to upload the (working) save. Otherwise we'll work from your save Salgarello

Edit: I said Denethor was online tomorrow. I need some sleep clearly! I VM'd him so we'll give him about 24 hours to respond otherwise we will continue with a sub!
    Last edited by JWANT; January 14, 2016 at 07:59 PM.

okay

Sorry didn't know save was broken I'll get it up tonight

The file says 0kb...

I'll send a PM to Denthor, maybe we shouldn't use that file hosting site.

Unrelated: I am unable to post Visitor Messages. Anyone know why?

Taux's Avatar Laetus

Yup, I can't seem to use that file.

JWANT's Avatar Senator

Yeah that file doesn't work.

Hopefully Denethor will post it using a different file sharing site or I will just sub.

In regards to VMs, I believe you can only post them after a certain number of forum posts so that is working as intended.