Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump wants to create a "Muslim database", require a "Muslim ID" and ban Muslims from entering the USA

Default Trump wants to create a "Muslim database", require a "Muslim ID" and ban Muslims from entering the USA

Trump claims to have a solution to the Islamic terrorism problem. Muslims will be permenantly banned from entering the USA. Those that are already present will have their details recorded in a Muslim database and be forced to carry Muslim identity documents. This is in addition to his suggestion four days ago that the families of terrorists be murdered in revenge. Without a hint of irony Trump made these comments on Muslims' supposed hatred of the USA:
    It is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why, we will have to determine.
    Let's call him what he is. The Republican Party's most popular candidate is an extreme far-right bigot who wants to reenact the policies of the worst regimes of the 20th century. Will this all end with him commiting suicide in a bunker under Washington D.C.?

I mentioned in the previous thread Trump's wife divorced him because he raped her. Donald Trump wouldn't be the first rapist President. Bill Clinton was accused of rape by multiple women and it's hard to believe they were all lying. I'm sure there have been others.

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Trump wants to create a "Muslim database", require a "Muslim ID" and ban Muslims from entering the USA

He is not the only one. Unfortunatelly muslimphobia has become mainstream. I am very curious to see what the next president will do regarding "war on terror"

Default Re: Trump wants to create a "Muslim database", require a "Muslim ID" and ban Muslims from entering the USA

Got you guys an analogy:

One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

I'm guessing Trump has read the guidelines of how to quickly radicalise your muslim youth.
    Full on discrimination and absurd suggestions is the way to go mate.

On his suggestion of killing the family of muslim terrorists, shouldn't they also round up and kill the families of all the mass shooting nutters and other whackos because they're delusional in that case?

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    Trump claims to have a solution to the Islamic terrorism problem. Muslims will be permenantly banned from entering the USA. Those that are already present will have their details recorded in a Muslim database and be forced to carry Muslim identity documents. This is in addition to his suggestion four days ago that the families of terrorists be murdered in revenge. Without a hint of irony Trump made these comments on Muslims' supposed hatred of the USA:

Let's call him what he is. The Republican Party's most popular candidate is an extreme far-right bigot who wants to reenact the policies of the worst regimes of the 20th century. Will this all end with him commiting suicide in a bunker under Washington D.C.?

I mentioned in the previous thread Trump's wife divorced him because he raped her. Donald Trump wouldn't be the first rapist President. Bill Clinton was accused of rape by multiple women and it's hard to believe they were all lying. I'm sure there have been others.
    Actually he is much more: he's a man who has built, using his own hands, an economic empire, he's a man who doesn't need the Saudi money to run the presidential campaign, he's a man who thinks and says what great part of the American (and European) citizens think and say, he is a man who thinks what he says and says what he thinks and what he thinks and says is not influenced by tactical considerations or by lobbies, indeed he's hated by Republican and by Democrat establishment because he is out of their control; unlike Mr. Obama, Trump is not a demeted fool, his success in life proves he's not a fool, he's even a smart man and he can invest whatever he likes and wants in his project, he doesn't fear political defeat because he doesn't need politics to live and to do what he wants and likes.
    I think we should begin considering Trump a serious candidate for the Presidence of USA, if he wins the Republican Primary, I'm already eagerly awaiting for his face to face with the horrid witch, believe me: it will be an unforgettable moment and a great TV show and probably it will change the course of American history.

About Trump proposals: I fully agree with him! 100%!! 1000%!!!

I can just envy the fact that in USA there is someone who is saying what it must be said. Instead in Europe, idiocy, combined with mass indolence, mass opportunism and mass conformism, has given birth to a monstrous form of collective hypocrisy and the latter has turned itself into the most repugnant form of individual social-political cowardice in face of challenges the future is bringing us.

Trump inherited his wealth. He is not self made.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Personally I would feel safer if there were no Muslims in America, for obvious reasons:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...mic-extremists

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Actually he is much more: is a man who has built using his hands an economic empire, he's a man who doesn't need the Saudi money to run the presidential campaign, he's a man who think and says what great part of the American (and European) citizens think and say, he is a man who thinks what he says and says what he thinks and what he thinks and says is not influenced by tactical considerations or by lobbies, indeed he's hated by Republican and by Democrat establishment because he is out of their control; unlike Mr. Obama, Trump's not a fool, his success in life proves he's not a fool, he's even a smart man and he can invest whatever he likes and wants in his project, he doesn't fear the defeat because he doesn't need politics to live and to do what he wants and likes.
    I think we should begin considering Trump a serious candidate for the Presidence of USA, if he wins the republican Primary, I'm already eagerly awaiting for his face to face with the horrid witch, believe me: it will be an unforgettable moment and a great TV show and probably it will change the course of American history.

I can just envy the fact that in USA there is someone who is saying what it must to be said, instead in Europe, idiocy, combined with mass indolence, mass opportunism and mass conformism, has given birth to a monstrous form of collective hypocrisy and the latter has turned itself into the most repugnant form of individual social-political cowardice in the face of challenges the future is bringing us.
    Doesn't really matter that there's a lot of people sharing his opinion. It's plain stupid and should therefore not be implemented.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Got you guys an analogy:

A rather poor analogy. The Jews weren't committing terrorist attacks against the Germans. The Germans were simply envious of the Jews success. In the present day case of Muslims in western countries, the Muslims were offered refuge and a fresh start and they are repaying that generosity with murder and mayhem.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    Doesn't really matter that there's a lot of people sharing his opinion. It's plain stupid and should therefore not be implemented.
    Plainly wrong.

If you live in a Democratic country what people think it's important, because what people think actually it's the electorate's will, and in Democracy the electorate's will means votes and votes mean power.
    Anyway I can understand why, from an European perspective, all this matter about what people think and feel, it can be seen as a meaningless detail, in fact I wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle
    Instead in Europe, idiocy, combined with mass indolence, mass opportunism and mass conformism, has given birth to a monstrous form of collective hypocrisy and the latter has turned itself into the most repugnant form of individual social-political cowardice in face of challenges the future is bringing us.
    .. but even here, in this land of idiots, hypocrites and cowards, slowly what people think has begun to trurn the people's will into votes, tons of votes ..

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    Personally I would feel safer if there were no Muslims in America, for obvious reasons:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...mic-extremists
    A rather poor analogy. The Jews weren't committing terrorist attacks against the Germans.

The "article" keeps stressing is how a greater share of the islamic population are jihadists then Us citizens in the US army. From what I can find the active army is about .002% of the population, and the population of muslims in the US is 2-3 million, I'm curious as to why we aren't being overwhelmed by thousands of jihadists? Do you really think that labeling our own people like animals is going to solve any non-imaginary problems?

Plainly wrong.

If you live in a Democratic country what people think it's important, because what people think actually it's the electorate's will, and in Democracy the electorate's will means votes and votes mean power.
    Anyway I can understand why, from an European perspective, all this matter about what people think and feel, it can be seen as a meaningless detail, in fact I wrote:

.. but even here, in this land of idiots, hypocrites and cowards, slowly what people think has begun to trurn the people's will into votes ..
    Only a small segment of the population supports anything Trump says let alone this, US muslims seem to integrate better then the ones in Europe to an incredible degree so hysteria hasn't caught on as much as you seem to think
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

In the present day case of Muslims in western countries, the Muslims were offered refuge and a fresh start and they are repaying that generosity with murder and mayhem.
    If you can generalize about all Muslims then I can generalize about all conservatives. In the last 10 years right wing terrorists in the USA have killed more people than Islamic terrorists. In the last 10 years letft wing terrorists have killed 0 people. You have to go back to 1981 for the last time a left winger commited terrorism in the USA.

Conservatives were offered the chance to be part of a peaceful democracy and they are repaying that genorisity with murder and mayhem. I say we create conservative database to track their movements, force them to carry conservative ID cards and ban foreign conservatives from moving to the USA. We might even have to kill them if they continue their violence.

Tell me how what I just said is wronger than what you just said?

Plainly wrong: if you live in a Democratic country what people think it's important, because what people think actually it's the electorate's will, and in Democracy the electorate's will means votes and votes mean power.

.. but even here, in this land of idiots, hypocrites and cowards, slowly what people think has begun to trurn the pople's will into votes ..
    I'm not saying it couldn't be implemented, if a majority agreed with this plan they could do that. I'm saying it shouldn't. Democracy's biggest flaw is that if the majority chooses the worst decision, the worst decision it is.

The world isn't democratic. In WW2 the people voted for the popular Hitler. Then idealist elites in other countries manufactured consent for a war with Germany even though their voters were not idealists and didn't care if some foreign country exterminated Jews.

If you want to witness the power of idealist elites, look at the Iraq war. People think the Iraq war had some ulterior motive. But in actual fact the political leaders who supported it did so out of misguided idealism.
    Last edited by Enros; December 07, 2015 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    The world isn't democratic. In WW2 the people voted for the popular Hitler. Then idealist elites in other countries manufactured consent for a war with Germany even though their voters were not idealists and didn't care if some foreign country exterminated Jews.

If you want to witness the power of idealist elites, look at the Iraq war. People think the Iraq war had some ulterior motive. But in actual fact the political leaders who supported it did so out of misguided idealism.
    You should read up on history. A lot of people cared, That a foreign Power was gobling up countries, in the heart of Europe. It wasnt just the elites that cared about it, when their country was attacked, and invaded.
    Im guessing you also think the idealist elites manufactured the blitzkrieg, and the nazi conquest of Europe.
    Also one last point, the killing of jews wasnt a deed done in Germany alone. Unless you are an Holocaust denier, you should know, there was a railroad, all over Europe from France to Eastern Europe, linking it to the concentration camps, and gas chambers.
    And lastly the holocaust, or rather its dimension was not knowned to the Allies, until near the end of the war. If case you thinking the idealist elites went to war mainly because of this issue.

Actually he is much more: he's a man who has built, using his own hands, an economic empire, he's a man who doesn't need the Saudi money to run the presidential campaign, he's a man who thinks and says what great part of the American (and European) citizens think and say, he is a man who thinks what he says and says what he thinks and what he thinks and says is not influenced by tactical considerations or by lobbies, indeed he's hated by Republican and by Democrat establishment because he is out of their control; unlike Mr. Obama, Trump is not a demeted fool, his success in life proves he's not a fool, he's even a smart man and he can invest whatever he likes and wants in his project, he doesn't fear political defeat because he doesn't need politics to live and to do what he wants and likes.
    I think we should begin considering Trump a serious candidate for the Presidence of USA, if he wins the Republican Primary, I'm already eagerly awaiting for his face to face with the horrid witch, believe me: it will be an unforgettable moment and a great TV show and probably it will change the course of American history.

I can just envy the fact that in USA there is someone who is saying what it must be said. Instead in Europe, idiocy, combined with mass indolence, mass opportunism and mass conformism, has given birth to a monstrous form of collective hypocrisy and the latter has turned itself into the most repugnant form of individual social-political cowardice in face of challenges the future is bringing us.
    Besides getting your facts wrong about the figure, im amazed, but not surprised, there is people eating Trumps Speech, and taking it to the letter.
    Wich is obvious to make a splash and to impress simple minds, then anything else.
    In the end its point of views, i find Trump quite repugnant myself on several fronts, not just politicaly.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; December 07, 2015 at 08:39 PM.

Language of fascism. There's always been people that want to scapegoat minorities and sacrifice hard won liberties of citizens in order to enhance their own power. Trump is just this American generation's fascist.

A rather poor analogy. The Jews weren't committing terrorist attacks against the Germans. The Germans were simply envious of the Jews success. In the present day case of Muslims in western countries, the Muslims were offered refuge and a fresh start and they are repaying that generosity with murder and mayhem.
    You have to be fairly ignorant of history to think that fascists need to tell the truth when scapegoating minorities. Hitler scapegoated the Jews by laying ridiculous levels of false accusations at them, Trump does the same, for the same reasons. The truth has not stopped Trump lying about American Arabs cheering for 9/11. It hasn't stopped him lying about the cost of his plan for deporting all illegal immigrants (the BBC estimates $114bn). It hasn't stopped him lying utterly about the rates of black on black homicides. It hasn't stopped him lying about the existence of a fictitious Crime Statistics Bureau to back up these lies!

Trump's a fascist totally motivated by his own power and enrichment.
    Last edited by removeduser_487563287433; December 07, 2015 at 08:43 PM.

mrmouth's Avatar flaxen haired argonaut

Trump is a salesman. Creating threads about him and fawning over every one of his comments is what he wants. I'd be far more worried about the far-right politicians and parties in Europe that are actually winning elections.

However this entire thing is interesting to watch because it plays into people's fantasies, whether they be Bernie Sanders or Jon Corbyn's socialist fantasies that have no chance in hell of ever happening, or Trump's bigoted fantasies that have no feasible way of ever being implemented. But denying that you've never thought about the simple attractiveness in some of what he is saying about removing particular groups from the equation, that would immediately lead to better statistics for your country, would make you a liar. Or Switzerland.

One of those boring guys, that is beating up Trump over comments like this, that nobody is talking about, will be the GOP nominee.
    The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity

That's a rather heavy measure, but then again, its hard to figure out what he actually said from all that spin from liberal media. There is a pretty intense smear campaign going on against him, given how he is pretty much the only major candidate who isn't an obvious corporate shill.

If one commits, conspires to commit, or incites others to commit a violent, terrorist, or otherwise criminal act, that can be considered legitimate grounds to bar them from the country. Note the lack of use of the word 'Muslim'. Unless they're already American, in which case the appropriate course of action would be to let them back in and if possible, arrest and charge them on arrival. Again, note the lack of the use of the word 'Muslim'. I'd much rather have a potential terrorist sitting safe in an American prison than deported to somewhere like Anywhere But America(TM) where they could fight our troops or allies or try to sneak into America or another country.

What's the saying? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    You realize you literally said the most anti-democratic statement possible? The number of people sharing opinion DOES matter on voting system, essential to Democracy.

Also "stupid" is your own subjective opinion MSM soundbyte, not even consensus of the Elites, let alone of the People.

Things like this give the growing impression anti-Trump fellows are afraid of Democracy in all its extent

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    That's a rather heavy measure, but then again, its hard to figure out what he actually said from all that spin from liberal media. There is a pretty intense smear campaign going on against him, given how he is pretty much the only major candidate who isn't an obvious corporate shill.
    Totally this. Mass Media hates Trump and political establishments aswell because they know they can't control him. He can live his life as a billionaire even should he lose the presidentials. Also, MUCH more expensive to "buy" a shill from medium income class than to "buy" a corporate shill who is already a billionaire. Too expensive, assuming it even has chances of working.

Also a ban on muslims entering USA was already in place given they had license/skill to pilot civilian planes since what, a decade now? Nothing new.

Also on why Trump is bad, from the left and sometimes even right all I get is "he will be next hitler, better to vote for this candidate that is shilling for our lobby, Trump is too freethinker, we cannot allow freedom in the white house".
    Last edited by fkizz; December 07, 2015 at 10:16 PM.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast