Thread: Migrating to Attila? Custom maps etc

Icon5 Migrating to Attila? Custom maps etc

Nuff said really. I'm loving the state of the mod, but rome 2 is so limited in its modability because of greedy CA people. I mean in terms of battlemap modification.

Dontfearme22's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Migrating to Attila? Custom maps etc

Quote Originally Posted by JPrice94 View Post
    Nuff said really. I'm loving the state of the mod, but rome 2 is so limited in its modability because of greedy CA people. I mean in terms of battlemap modification.

There are several advantages to staying with Rome II; and just as many for moving to Attila. At the same time, Attila has its downsides.

All I can say is that we are aware of this, and will most likely make our final decision when we officially start campaign work.

Just as a thought and suggestion, you could make all of the settlements destroyed and renamed to cities in that timeframe and make all factions hordes. That would mean that the player "colonizes" the world

yep i agree colonizing could be really fun thing to do
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

The Sea People were essentially a sea based "horde", some of which colonized the coast of Canaan becoming the Philistines. So Attila would make sense since you have horde option.