Thread: Winners of POTW 428, UESW 332 & VOTM 53

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Winners of POTW 428, UESW 332 & VOTM 53

Good day to finish to this round...

At begin, The winner of POTW 428 from tiebreak vote survived Diocle fighting through chaotic battle as Romans.

POTW 429 was so though that there was no winner on this round, but two submissions are heading to arena for tiebreak vote!

The winner of UESW 332 is Dramabelli. The explosion was nothing for Dramabelli's chariots and he took crush victory in front of his enemies!

Finally....

It is been long time, when we had VOTM winner. Now ... we have a winner...
    The winner of VOTM 53 is xHolycrusader! See his masterpiece video!

Congratulation for winners!

It is also time a declare a new medalist!

Diocle
    Picture of the Week Medal (Silver)Awarded for winning the Picture of the Week contest between nine and fourteen times.

GussieFinkNottle's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Winners of POTW 428, UESW 332 & VOTM 53

Congrats guys, particularly Diocle, that was a close one +rep
    A home without books is a body without soul - Marcus Tullius Cicero

If you rep me, please leave your name. Thx

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

An explotion of thanks to Diocle for his new award and a dynamite boom of thanks to all people supporting my pics here, particularly to Gussie, your rep mate made me aware of this victory

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Thanks my beloved guys and artists! Thank you very much to all those who voted, and a particular thank to those among them who have chosen to vote my pic! Congrats to DramaBelliOttimoMassimo and to xHolycrusader for their awesome works and congrats to all the guys who has decided to share their works on POTW, UESW & VOTM, I've seen many beautiful works!

.. and finally, last but not least, thanks to TWC and to the staff for this awesome Silver Medal! I'm feeling like the first French who was awarded with the Legion d'Honneur on the battlefield! I'm proud of my shining Medal! Thanks!

But .. now let me thank once again the Russian Artist who made the Mod which I used for my winning pic: his name is asterion2005 and his wonderful Mod for RTW-BI can be found here: CRISIS IMPERII

It is one of the best and awesome experiences any RTW player can hope do!
    You'll find yourselves at the roots of the Great Crisis which led to the final change of the Roman Empire into the Dominate, all the moral, civil, political, artistic, ethic, religious, human values were permanently subverted during the course of a great political crisis which lasted one hundred years. Asterion, for the first time in TWC history has realized a fascinating gaming experience into the III century's maze, it's not an easy walk, it's like having to face the hell, with behind you, the ruins of what once was the ancient Res Publica Romana and before you the mystery of new unknown dangerous territories.
    Make yourselves a Christmas present: try Crisis Imperii.

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

Congratulations to you all.
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Thank you guys!
    And congrats to Diocle and DramaBelli

Spear Dog's Avatar Primicerius

Congratulations to youse all. Great video xHolycrusader, fantastic screenie from Dramabelli - though that was the winner the moment I saw it! And to Diocle, another top shot and well done on your advance in rank.