Thread: What happened to the Scavenging Submod on Steam?

Default What happened to the Scavenging Submod on Steam?

I'm still using it as Steam doesn't auto-delete hidden mods but I can't find out if it was critically game-breaking or just unbalanced or any reason why it would be gone, any reason behind it?

Default Re: What happened to the Scavenging Submod on Steam?

I have temporarily hidden the submods that I am updating, as I am learning, a lot of people are having issues with some of my older submods, so I am briefly recalling them for one, maybe two days until I have managed a complete QA pass of them. (So people don't accidentally install submods that might be outdated, and experience issues because of this.)

For Scavenging, I completely forgot about it when the empires of the sands came out, so probably the only "Issue" I will be fixing is the fact that it is missing a few units. It will be the first submod to come back up today... Hopefully.

I should have announced it ahead of time, but I was half asleep when I hid the older ones.
    I hope to have all of my old submods back up by tomorrow afternoon, but in general, I will probably be hiding a few submods when the CA patch comes around until I can get said submods updated.

Sure, the Scavenging submod might alter balance, but I assume people who shift the game balance towards more skirmishing focus gameplay enjoy skirmishing. Same with slower battle speeds, or toned down dynamic garrisons. I just am hiding them until I can be completely sure they all work well with tuskmod.

good to know, thank you, great mod btw exactly what Total War games need

Its back up, but the effects of lack of sleep are being felt. The other submod updates should come back up rapid fire about... 18 hours from now.