Thread: Starting windowed, sound error and fatal error when exit.

Default Starting windowed, sound error and fatal error when exit.

Hey there. That's a very nice mod, though i can't play it, what is very sad. The problem is when i start the .bat file, game gives me ad error message "Medieval 2: Total War failed to initialise audio system. Audio card is not supported or audio drivers are out of date or not installed. Game will continue with audio disabled", and, as i said, starts it in windowed mod.

But the game starts, without sound, alas. I can start a campain, choose a nation(but it should be done fast, game crushes with fatal error in 1-2 minutes), and even play some, though there are a white field blocking a squad cards in a battle. Obviously, it's not possible to play that way, so, do you have any ideas how to all of fix it?

I supose, that may happen because i have not-english version of game, but not sure - other mods worked.

And if i posted incorrecrly or in a wrong place, etc - sorry, that's first time post it.

Default Re: Starting windowed, sound error and fatal error when exit.

Well, that was my bad. Re-installing the game have solved the problem - should have tried this first of all, silly me.