Thread: Possible reason for CTD in campaign?

Default Possible reason for CTD in campaign?

So I have been getting alot of CTD's in the mission Ordonian omen. I checked the M2TW.system.log and it ends at
    20:28:54.723 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Hyrule/preferences/player.txt
    The odd thing is when I checked player.txt the file was completely blank with no letters in it. I looked at the other logs to see if this helps at all and this is what I found. Hyrule.ai.log is also empty with no letters in it. hyrule.script.log had many parsing errors for example
    20:27:00.099 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/Hyrule/data/export_descr_advice.txt, at line 14950, column 29
    Plug-in/Building level name ballista_range not found in building database
    the list keeps going on in column 29 and thats it. Nothing is wrong with "hyrule.script2.log". "hyrule.scriptoutput.log" has a similar problem with "hyrule.script.log" this is its error message
    20:27:00.099 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/Hyrule/data/export_descr_advice.txt, at line 14950, column 29 Plug-in/Building level name ballista_range not found in building database
    again it has do with column 29 and its goes on forward and thats about it.

Default Re: Possible reason for CTD in campaign?

Ah I also forgot to say is there any way of fixing this and thanks for any help