Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Kingdom of Hungary

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Kingdom of Hungary UPDATE / LATE ERA units

Wallachian: Chronicle Pictum is written latin and all hungarian books are written in latin.

http://imgur.com/a/Cabh5
    Last edited by silv600; April 14, 2017 at 07:25 AM.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Kingdom of Hungary UPDATE / LATE ERA units

Yes I know that. So what is your point? Latin was the court language in Hungary.

my point ? Change all units to magyar looking with slanted eyes. same like here = http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Thread/page33

Quote Originally Posted by silv600 View Post
    my point ? Change all units to magyar looking with slanted eyes. same like here = http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Thread/page33
    That would be highly inaccurate.

hessam's Avatar Miles

We've had this discussion before, at length I might add, where you failed to produce any solid evidence for your claims.

Kingdom of Hungary was mainly Romanian, Slovak, German and latin language, Magyars almost dont exist, circa 6% people in Hungary have Magyar genetic = slanted eyes and dark skin.

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

O boy, don't open "Pandora's box" again!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Finix's words are mine, if that's all you have to say about this faction don't post, we've heard it before.

So I had to go and delete a bunch of posts trying to spawn nationalistic debates AGAIN. (Sorry Ltd and Hessam) We've said many times to stop bringing up that topic since we've talked about it before and our decision was made. It's getting to the point where not only is it not remotely helpful or profound, it is getting disrespectful to me and my team. If you don't have the decency to listen to us on these things(not to mention following forum policy) don't post in our forums. End of story.

McMoots's Avatar Libertus

Kinda late here, but is there a link to Early/High units for Kingdom of Hungary?

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Twas but dang site crashed and many wonderful previews wete deleted... well not save by the idnk gigantic computer smth... can t remember tge name se4ver or smth... of the dite...

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Kingdom of Hungary

Updated the first post with 7 new units and also ironed out a few bugs in most existing units and reworked the thread to actually contain all the units in one place.

Here are the new units:

Székely Foot Archers (AOR unit, only in the Transylvanian region)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

(14th century / Tier 2)

(15th century / Tier 3)

Székely Cavalry / hun. Székelyek (AOR unit , recruitable only in the Transylvanian region)

(13th century / Tier 1)

(14th century / Tier 2)

Horse Archers / hun. "Tegzesek" (literally: quiver bearers)

(13th century / Tier 1)

Lancers / Serjeants / Servientes

(14th century / Tier 2)

(15th century / Tier 3)

Foederatus

really beutiful this is one of my favourite roosters

Foederatus

i have one question if transylvania free itself from hungary what kind of units will it have ?

Libertus

Good Job LTD.

Man I just freakin love this faction and these are some perfect additions. I also really like seeing some more lower class units with more distinctive looking clothing.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Wooooooowwwwwww great stufff love those szeklers and their great diversity... they really deserve it....

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

First of all I would like to congratulate to you for your amazing work!

Secondly I wanted to ask, it seems to me you will make Croatia to be a vassal-faction to Hungary? Shall this be so?

I also wanted to suggest to add separate Croatian Nobles ( and no Hungarian ones, or atleast along them ) in Croatia. Since Croatia was in personal union with Hungary, according to this agreement, Croatian nobility had kept its possesions and privliges by crowning Hungarian king as Croatian king. It would be merely a matter of changing some CoA from Hungarian nobles, and there would be otherwise very little difference between appereance of an army in Croatia from Hungary.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by TrepachaBG View Post
    i have one question if transylvania free itself from hungary what kind of units will it have ?
    Predominantly hungarian (or székely more precisely) , vlach, saxon units of which many can be seen in the various previews. Other troops will be added as well later, exclusively transylvanian as it became more and more independent as an entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    First of all I would like to congratulate to you for your amazing work!

Secondly I wanted to ask, it seems to me you will make Croatia to be a vassal-faction to Hungary? Shall this be so?

I also wanted to suggest to add separate Croatian Nobles ( and no Hungarian ones, or atleast along them ) in Croatia. Since Croatia was in personal union with Hungary, according to this agreement, Croatian nobility had kept its possesions and privliges by crowning Hungarian king as Croatian king. It would be merely a matter of changing some CoA from Hungarian nobles, and there would be otherwise very little difference between appereance of an army in Croatia from Hungary.
    Thank you. I added the croatian cavalry to this preview as it was initially maded for the previous custom battle release. But yes, Croatia will be in personal union with Hungary though still retaining aspects of its independency and as such will have a separate roster. How the personal union will be accomplished is a matter of campaign design.
    It is questionable whether I or someone else will make the units for Croatia. Real life constraints are taking their toll on my modding time.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

I would gladly offer my assistance. I did some modding on Empire looong time ago and bit more on Medieval 2, so although I m not that familiar with Attila or how to import a texture, I do know my way around Photoshop. Replacing some CoA would pretty much cover it, bit less of Hungarian crosses and bit more of checkerboards and CoA of local noble Houses
    Last edited by Hrobatos; August 04, 2017 at 03:07 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast