Thread: Questions with start_pos_past_events, and 'older version' pack file error

Default Questions with start_pos_past_events, and 'older version' pack file error

Quick question. I made some mod that changing starting provinces. I edited startpos.esf with Assembly kit.
    Didn't know how to make it into .pack file so copy&pasted startpos.esf in Total War Rome II\data\campaigns directory, and it is working fine.

but I have some issues that need your help still.

1.I made a change on starting army, starting provinces, starting buildings and things. Thank you for your tutorial! Dresden

but I couldn't change past events(regarding starting diplomatic relations). whenever I try to take off/add some line in start_pos_past_events, I couldn't.
    I wanted to change some diplomatic relations based on history so I tried to add or change some past events but failed.
    Lines cannot be deleted or edited freely. Why is that?

2.I didn't know how to make a pack file, so I clicked 'pack/create pack file' in 'consumer actions' in assembly kit. mod.pack file has been created, but I want to know details.
    How I can change its name? How can I give it proper version? I just put it is data folder but mod manager says it is older version. (not tested if it's working)
    That's why I just copy&pasted startpos.esf file without making .pack file like normal mod.

Default Re: Questions with start_pos_past_events, and 'older version' pack file error

and one more...please let me know which one is best tool to mod starting diplomatic situation. (to deal with "start_pos_past_events")

Default Re: Questions with start_pos_past_events, and 'older version' pack file error

IS THIS FORUM STILL WORKING OR NOT?

HELLOOOOOO. Biggest TW forum is dead and I can't believe it.