Thread: Imperial or Provicinial

Default Imperial or Provicinial

Sorry if this has been asked before. What's the difference? I want the large map size. But are there any other differences? I noticed Provincial had 4 different campaigns to choose from as well.

Default Re: Imperial or Provicinial

I'd say less cities = better.

In my experience, many cities means a lot of income and a lot of stacks to fight, a lot of autoresolve and generally a confusing campaign because of the lot of armies roaming around. Check the files in my thread above, they'll improve the campaign in a more realistic way, where the destruction of a whole stack means a lot because of the doubled cost upkeep and training cost, plus the nerfed trading fleets = less trade income. Play the imperial campaign.

I find the 'provincial Europa270' the best because I like detailed and deap maps. Is quite awesome.

Also, I need help to find a thread where i can find help about a bug that I have in Darth BI. I cannot use 'fire at will' with any unit.

I admit i underestimated the europa270bc campaign, it is awesome. It works perfectly in conjunction with my mini mod, i never experienced a single ctd and i played it a lot. It seems that assassins are a source of ctd, i wonder if any other people realized this curious thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlich View Post
    It seems that assassins are a source of ctd...
    Why?
    And waht ur mini-mod?