Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbloods III (Rematch)

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Default Newbloods III (Rematch)

Rematch of;

In the Game of Thrones everyone eventually dies. There is no middle ground and only fools believe there are winners. Please download the edited files found here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/dv...b/newbloods.7z
    This HS is for players of NBIII only.

~ Players ~
    Kingdom of the Iron Throne -
    Berryknight
    Kingdom of the South - Hannibal2001

Kingdom of the North -
    Mark of Cain
    Kingdom of the Iron Islands -
    JCdestr0yer
    Kingdom of the Narrow Sea -
    zender9

~Admin ~
    Ramble12
    ~Co-Admins
    ~
    Jadli - King Athelstan - RockeZz_19

~ Rules ~
    PM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub.
    NO ALLIANCES/NO BENDING. This is a free for all between all factions. EVERYONE IS YOUR ENEMY.
    NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    THE VALE AND DORNE ARE OUT OF BOUNDS. Nobody may enter these regions during the entirety of the Hotseat.
    3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    3 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    NO DESTROYING BUILDINGS. Not allowed under any circumstances. Failure to follow this will not be tolerated.
    NO MOVING/USING CAPTIVES. Certain characters are captives and have been placed out of bounds. These are out of your control.
    No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. If in doubt, just ask us.
    No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    Armies must not end a turn be hidden in ships inside of ports. This is because that army would be unreachable.
    No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    NO ASSASSINATIONS. Assassins are entirely illegal and cannot be used. If recruited, you may not use them.
    NO WATCHTOWERS. You may place them during your turn to get a better view, but you must reload after placing them.
    Princess must have over 30% odds of success in order to steal a general. Pictures must be posted as proof of these odds.

Massive credit to Soul and the others who created the Newbloods HS.

Last edited by Jadli; July 26, 2016 at 08:07 AM.

Default Re: Newbloods III (Rematch)

Time to do this again, only, with a different strategy.

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)

iron bourn

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

I played as a replacement, so would I be part of this or no?
    Ok I just saw Para's message. I would like to pick the Iron Throne in this hotseat.
    Ser Elmond of House Starr, the Light of the Night, Lord of Moonkeep and King of Etherea
    Through Action, a Man becomes a Hero.Through Death, a Hero becomes a Legend.Through Time, a Legend becomes a Myth.By learning from the Myth, a Man takes Action....

To be clear this is not an official NB game, so there will be no rewards.

jorno321's Avatar Miles

god damn para, I wanted to take the narrow sea D:

Blog Entries

I'll take the South then as Jorno wants Stannis. I did try avoiding me taking a powerful house

Blog Entries

Double post as to lazy to edit, Jadli will be admin for us so + rep for him please.

All rules from the official Newbloods HS apply's here, so no bending, no alliances etc /points at Robb.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Ok, Lanny up! http://www.mediafire.com/download/d4...annister_1.sav

Will send you passwords in few seconds

Ser Elmond of House Starr, the Light of the Night, Lord of Moonkeep and King of Etherea
    Through Action, a Man becomes a Hero.Through Death, a Hero becomes a Legend.Through Time, a Legend becomes a Myth.By learning from the Myth, a Man takes Action....

Blog Entries

Riverrun
    The gates of Riverrun were open, protected by some Tully bannermen. Inside, Robb Stark had made the Tully capital his base of operations. Looking outside the window of Riverrun and at the landscape outside, he thought back of home, and thinking that perhaps he should be back there, at Winterfell. He had caught the Lannisters by surprise, though, and Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer, was now rotting in a dungeon below him, as well as Willem and Martyn Lannister. Should he turn back home, or stay south, and claim some sense of justice? His father was dead, though, and now, Robb was a king, not simply the Lord of Winterfell, and yet he felt a great weight of responsibility fall upon him.
    ‘Your Grace?’ interrupted one of Robb’s household guards. ‘They are here.’
    Robb simply nodded, indicating they should be let in, but he kept staring outside the window. There was something beautiful about the Riverlands, but soon enough, it would all be smoke and ash. Tywin Lannister had set it afire from God’s Eye to the Red Fork, yet hopefully, it would not last long. Roose Bolton was marching his army to try and intercept and defeat Tywin. If Tywin could be killed, it would hurt the Lannister’s cause greatly, and maybe that lust for revenge inside his heart would break away when the man who was ultimately responsible for his father’s death was killed. Yet Robb knew that only with the death of Joffrey would there be peace in the land, and for the Starks.
    Footsteps were heard behind Robb and, from the corner of his eye, he saw Edmure and Brynden Tully walk in, as well as Jon Umber and Rickard Karstark, Stevron and Edmyn Frey, as well as the Frey Bastard, Walder Rivers. They were all armoured, as if to march off to war, yet Robb was simply dressed in leather, yet he wore his bronze and iron crown that the Kings in the North wore of old. It felt heavy on his head, but he was now a king. He had to act like one.
    ‘Your Grace, you summoned us?’ asked Edmure Tully, breaking the silence.
    ‘Yes, I did,’ Robb replied, turning at last to look upon the lords. ‘We need to decide what to do with Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.’
    ‘What do you mean?’ asked Jon Umber gruffly.
    ‘Tywin Lannister is marching towards Harrenhal, burning the land as he goes. Such an act cannot be tolerated. I’m thinking whether we should kill him or not.’
    ‘We should have killed him anyway,’ Rickard Karstark stated. ‘He killed my sons in cold blood. The North remembers, your grace, does it not? He has to die.’
    ‘Blackfish?’ Robb asked, looking towards the elder Tully.
    ‘If Jaime was to die, Lord Tywin’s vengeance would be great. Yet, it would teach the Lannisters a lesson they would never forget: blood will be paid in blood. They murdered your father, and killed many fine Northmen. Their deaths need to be answered.’
    ‘It seems decided then,’ Robb said. ‘Bring him up here. We will do it in your hall, Lord Edmure. Fetch me my sword, Olyvar.’ The last sentence was to his squire who quickly raced out of the room to fetch the sword which would end the Kingslayer’s life. Umber and the Blackfish walked out as well, to fetch the prisoner, while Robb took deep breaths in, bracing himself for the act which he had to do.
    ‘Your Grace,’ said Karstark. ‘With your permission, allow me to kill him. He killed my sons and I need my vengeance.’
    ‘No,’ Robb replied, sternly. ‘The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.’
    Karstark gravely nodded, but although there was no smile coming from his mouth, he seemed pleased. ‘You are your father’s son, your grace.’
    Then, Jaime Lannister was unceremoniously dragged into the hall, held on his left arm by Umber and his right by the Blackfish, and they dumped him on his knees in front of the King In The North.
    ‘What is this then, eh?’ Jaime Lannister asked, smug. ‘Is the Stark boy going to marry me or something?’ However, then he looked behind Stark and saw Olyvar carrying the sword, and there almost a sense of fear running from the Kingslayer, but he quickly covered it.
    ‘Where is my sword then, boy?’ Jaime asked Robb, thinking there would be a duel.
    Robb, though, shook his head slowly. ‘No, Kingslayer. There’ll be no duel for you. There’ll be death though.’
    A wooden block was fetched and placed near the Kingslayer, who raised his eyebrows. ‘You’re going to kill me, aren’t you?’ he asked, but with no response, he simply chuckled. ‘My father will have your head.’
    ‘Perhaps,’ Robb replied. ‘Or perhaps I will have his. Now, kneel, ser.’
    Jaime refused at first, but was forced to do so by Umber and the Blackfish, who stood behind him, keeping him in place, and then Robb unsheathed his sword.
    ‘Any last words, Lannister?’
    ‘You’re all doomed,’ he said, after but a moment. Then with a grunt of exertion, Robb lifted the blade and it cut clean through Jaime Lannister’s neck, and the head was decapitated from the body, with Robb’s blade oozed in blood.
    ‘It is done,’ Robb simply said, before handing the sword over to Olyvar. ‘The head is yours to do as you will, Karstark.’ Then, turning on his heels, he left the hall, while Rickard Karstark picked up Jaime’s head by his hairs and spat on his forehead.
    ‘Vengeance is mine,’ Karstark said.

will be delayed rule break

Who's rule break?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Elmond Starr View Post
    Who's rule break?
    I was told you have 2 units in fort, will check and solve the situation once i get home

i will be late just so you all know

Yeah ok I wasn't paying attention. Mistake corrected. Here's the right file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ht...IR_Renly_1.sav

Blog Entries

Don't make us do the turns again, just take the fine / punishment please.

A Man's Avatar Senator

IMO fort rule breakings should always be replayed, because fines really do not hurt someone like Lannister in NBV, and the fort remains there blocking a path it should not be blocking with less than 4 units.

Blog Entries

Right, before any other opinions come out of no where, i aint redoing my turn

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast