Thread: Changing accurancy and reloading stats for units in Darthmod (unexpected results)

Default Changing accurancy and reloading stats for units in Darthmod (unexpected results)

I decided to change some units stats for better balance in Darthmod but when I changed accurancy and reloading for white tiger boshin infantry and checked the result in battlefield - the results were opposite and simply ridiculous . I lower core_marksmanship and core_loading values from Darth default (15 and 20) to 13 and 15 and next checked into the battlefield white tiger vs line infantry (which is better unit) and I noticed that white tiger become better unit and reloading more quickly and now they win all fights one on one vs Line infantry. After that I changed even less to 10 and 5 there was the same situation, white tiger squad shooted all ammo and they were reloading I believe even more quickly with much less value - Line infantry of course loses every time. What's going on? Is there some connection with other values/paramteres and that's why this mismatch occurs?

Default Re: Changing accurancy and reloading stats for units in Darthmod (unexpected results)

That number is probably the speed value, so the lower it is the faster they reload, try a higher number like 40