Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

Default Re: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by b257 View Post
    Wow these look great , will you be adding any missile or Cavalry Units? I know the Spartans aren't known for Cav but I was wondering if you were going to add any.
    Hi b257!in the next update of the mod many surprises!

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

That is some nice work and some nicer screenshots of it in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by buio666 View Post
    ...in the next update of the mod many surprises...
    I'll take you up on that promise.

1.Spear's Avatar Civis
    Teutoburge Forest is right around the corner

Thank you my Lord Buio. If I am finish the cards for your mod I make them downloadable here (it is easy to use them). I am no modder so everybody who visit your thread can decide to use them or not. They will be free for everyone!!!

Hi Spear!!!Thank you for good job...much appreciated!!!it will do good use!!!

1.Spear's Avatar Civis

Thank you for the opportunity to do them and to share them here!!!

Never seen anything better than this MASTERPIECE of work...
    Thank you good Sir. You touched my heart

Quote Originally Posted by son8732006 View Post
    Never seen anything better than this MASTERPIECE of work...
    Thank you good Sir. You touched my heart
    Thanks Son8732006!comment much appreciated

Lordbuio is italian...just saying...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/andrew881thebest youtube channel dedicated to rome 2 machinimas and movie battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeOCm5MJJ14 battle in Germany from "Gladiator" movie remade

Can't extract files(

1.Spear's Avatar Civis

You need the program WinRar to extract the files.

Still can't.

1.Spear's Avatar Civis

Sorry Bro. Works all fine for me (tested!!!). Please ask your System Administrator.

I dled the mod but i cant get it to work my spartans still looks the same, i put it into my data folder but nothing changed

I do not know what happens but the new user of these days do not appear...comments of 16 and 18 January do not appear in the post...A mistery

Quote Originally Posted by buio666 View Post
    I do not know what happens but the new user of these days do not appear...comments of 16 and 18 January do not appear in the post...A mistery
    Buio it may be the related with the crash heppened to the TWcenter server and everything go back to 25 of December..

I think is a fantastic mod but I have a little problem with the unit's name because doesn't appear in those units that are new. I'm spanish and I've the game in spanish. Is there any solution?

Branchez93's Avatar Foederatus

Ohh god, this looks epic. Must try it out. Although I'm wondering, you say that this mod is compatible with Radious and DEI. I guess it's the "skins only" version you mean right? Units are not balanced for those mods?

Also I was wondering about the formations they use in a video you put on steamworkshop, are those vanilla ones?

1.Spear's Avatar Civis

Hello my Lord Buio. Is the UPC Project participation (language translation) still at work? I really would like to see the names of your fantastic units. :-)

I downloaded mod , but has some errors, such as personagen disappear in order to get your articles and also lose body , helmet some are not equal in the image of the only units that do not appear errors were : Heroes of Sparta and hoplites periokoi by please help me , it is not legal to play so full of errors ! . already Thank you .
    I downloaded mod , but has some errors, such as personagen disappear in order to get your articles and also lose body , helmet some are not equal in the image of the only units that do not appear errors were : Heroes of Sparta and hoplites periokoi by please help me , it is not legal to play so full of errors ! . already Thank you .

Excelente, espectacular, asombroso mod, gran trabajo te felicito amigo. : thumbsup2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast