Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

I can't download the save, as Rampton didn't put the save in google drive to public. I will ask him to reupload it with something else or give me access.

EDIT:
    Teutonic Order and Norway subbed, Venice is up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/r9phhy
    Last edited by General Dragon.; February 04, 2016 at 09:25 AM.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Default Re: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

been away for 21days and my turn didnit come up yet anyway am back

zkarel's Avatar Senator

So the save sent to me doesnt work and crashes my game although ive not changed my game files since i last time did my turn ?

Gaming Emeritus

Did you tried to download it again? I didn't change my game files either, especially that I don't play SS that much.
    I also will look into this as soon as I can.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Fixed it, but now i need a new place to upload my saves since mediafire isnt working and all of my other turns are slowing things down aswell. Any ideas on where to upload saves ?

google drive works fine for me

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Rampton's Avatar Libertus

Hey guys, just wanted to issue an apology quickly about my lateness. Had a crazy exam week and haven't had time to check the forums. Didn't realize about that google drive problem. Terrible sorry but now this hotseat has my full attention and I wont be late or cause any more delays. Sorry once again.

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The Kingdom of Denmark officially declares war on Norway. The capital Oslo is under siege and the coward Knut Haakonsson, who left the city undefended, was found and killed in two battles with most of his 1000 soldier strong army. Denmarks unification of Scandinavia starts with huge success!

France up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/wv..._France_T3.sav
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TKOK_Norway_6.jpg   TKOK_Norway_5.jpg   TKOK_Norway_4.jpg   TKOK_Norway_3.jpg   TKOK_Norway_2.jpg  

TKOK_Norway_1.jpg   0001.jpg  
    Last edited by StOuFf; February 06, 2016 at 05:30 PM.

I was asked to replay my turn and not use my tactics as I did but I cannot comply here.

1. luring an army out of their ambush state is a perfectly fine strategy and there is no exploit as claimed. to blame is the one hiding the army in the woods.
    2. blocking an armies entrance into a castle and blocking reinforcements while sieging is maybe not the fairest action but legitimate as well. there is nothing in the rules that banns that and it is an often used strategy and several hotseats I played in.
    3. I admit the third attack on that army should not have happened and i am willing to replay this.

so i propose I replay my turn and do not attack the army a third time becuase its retreat pattern/movement is bugged and bounces around the sieged castle.

to keep this going since I didnt receive a reply I replayed my turn using the 2 strategies which are obviously not banned from the hotseat, not attacking the norwegian army a third time outside Oslo due to the "yoyo bounce bug".
    here 3 new screenshots which show the battles numbers.

new france save:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9...rance_T3_2.sav
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TKOK_Norway_T3_1.jpg   TKOK_Norway_T3_2.jpg   TKOK_Norway_T3_3.jpg  

Gaming Emeritus

Well I wanted to say after I get back from work today, that you can do your turn, as you just did now.

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

OK, glad we're back on track.
    Will have to play in the morning, i just came from work and I'm exhausted.

Edit, gotta need a small extension until today afternoon(it's 01.00 in the night now) , stuff got crazy with work.
    Last edited by Basileos Predator; February 09, 2016 at 05:08 PM.

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

England up
    Attached Files Attached Files

I was subbed last turn and I dont know the pass contacted the admin will play as soon as he msg me

reminder sent....

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Admin messaged

Gaming Emeritus

I am really sorry, but I had this in my mind, then somehow forget it and yesterday I became very sick, which is just another layer of misery on me.
    I sub Norway as soon as I can in a few minutes.

EDIT: It seems Elghazi posted a wrong turn save. I asked him to post the good one.
    Last edited by General Dragon.; February 19, 2016 at 03:19 AM.