Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

Welcome to the campaign StOuFf. 1 more player and we are full.

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    YAAAS stouff is here!!!!
    yeah looks like it. installed allt he mods on my steam version now and was tempted to visit some HS forums. saw this and couldnt resist ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    Welcome to the campaign StOuFf. 1 more player and we are full.
    Thanks for having me
    Last edited by StOuFf; December 10, 2015 at 06:13 PM.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by StOuFf View Post
    yeah looks like it. installed allt he mods on my steam version now and was tempted to visit some HS forums. saw this and couldnt resist ;D

Thanks for having me
    Think you'll be up for a revival of Powers of Western Europe? I feel quite empowered enough to take on the HRE behemoth...
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    Think you'll be up for a revival of Powers of Western Europe? I feel quite empowered enough to take on the HRE behemoth...
    HA! after your gruesome actions? NEVER!
    not really, I would rather leave those ghosts rest in peace.

Sorry guys im really busy lately, Ill have to sit this one out after all.

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

Nooooooooooo Michael!

Rampton's Avatar Libertus

Still an open spot?

I would gladly join =)

I feel like I need to clarify myself a little :p. I new to tw2 forums but I am not new to the game series and not new to concept of hotseat

Welcome to the campaign Rampton and Kameli.

All spots are now full.
    Last edited by Macrath; December 13, 2015 at 05:26 PM.

Factions have been assigned using http://chir.ag/projects/team-maker/

England-elghazi
    France-Basileos Predator
    Aragon-
    Lord Luka
    Portugal-Dawnbreaker
    Sicily-Kameli
    Venice-themzr
    Byzantium-
    kolu2210
    Hungary-Macrath
    Poland-
    SirCumfrance
    Teutonic Order-Rampton
    Denmark-StOuFf

The Campaign will launch in the next few days to allow some time for Diplomacy before the campaign begins. Good luck to everyone! Lets have a great campaign

whyyyyyyyyy dont we staaaaaaaaart?

Indeed

Update
    Late Entry- Norway

Holiday BS has halted my progress on my TW projects. This HS is my top priority and will be ready asap, only a few small changes remain.
    The main focus has been to add further balance to my previous patch. Teutonic Order, Venice, Byzantium and a few others have recieved slight improvements/balancing.
    Another main focus was to make England, Denmark and France campaigns a good deal more challenging, especially England. No longer will England have free reign over the British Isles.
    I intended to have all this done by now, but shitt happens. It won't be long now
    Again, Thank you for your patience
    Last edited by Macrath; December 19, 2015 at 03:26 PM.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Alright, I have been invited to play as Norway, something I welcome, but I must warn you about my SS skills! They are absolutley non-existant! SO GL HF, may the best player win (or worst, thats fun too)
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

thnx m8. But Liberater responded via PM first so he will be taking the spot. +rep to you tho

o.O so I would really like to see an updated map then.
    and how can you set things up while being a palyer on the hotseat anyway? doesnt that mean you know the admn password?

An updated map will be posted shortly.

And no this is simply a HotSeat patch I have been working on, we are currently using the first version of the patch for the Hail to the King HS.

For this HotSeat campaign I will have no admin rights. When I have finished my work on the patch I will send the strat file to our admins and one of them will set the password and launch the campaign. I have been cracking away at it for the last hour or two and am pretty much finished. Just need to triple check everything and make a couple tweaks here and there.
    This campaign will launch very soon

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Oh, Im not playing? Oh, well, good luck to Liberater!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I will be the admin for this hotseat and as Macrath said, I will have to wait for the files to be sent to me. When I get them and will have some time I will set this up and start the hotseat.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."