Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142

Thread: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

Alright with most of the spots filled and Venice turned AI I will restart this hotseat, where it left as I promised. I have a cleared sicily turn save ready and I am waiting for the new players to confirm, which factions are they chose to play in.
    Another thing to ensure this hotseat with the restart will go smoothly and end properly I will be more strict, whenever I can. This means, whoever is late multiple times in rows I will be skipping now instead of subbing. I don't plan to refreeze this hotseat, so if it needs be, then this will end properly one way or another under me.
    I hope everyone will keep themselves to the time limits, so good luck again for both sides.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Arglaxx's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

I would want Denmark.

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

I am okay with this all, but it seems the Sicily player is no longer interested in playing

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Given that I waited long enough only 2 people managed to post back into the thread, not counting Raijin I think we have a clear case that this hotseat revival failed. If the participants, be it new or old don't care enough to post here or to react to 2 VMs I sent out already, then I can't do anything againts that. Therefore this goes back to the freezer.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."