Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

Well I was waiting until it was decided to do my turn, should I just do it?
    "I have never advocated war, except as a means of peace." -Ulysses S. Grant

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cjm81499/ <--- my Steam profile (add me if you'd like)

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: The King of Kings- A SS 6.4 HotSeat campaign {TWC/MTWII Gaming Group}

I meant that the past 2 turns I had to sub you. Also we can move on, but you need a CS and I need a good save, because the one in the thread is a wrong one.
    So one way to fix our problem if no one wants to join is that someone subs denmark in the france-england-denmark trio and someone subs venice in the other alliance.
    Last edited by General Dragon.; June 23, 2017 at 04:58 AM.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

My save is wrong? Or did I not hit end turn for Hungary?

Gaming Emeritus

The save name says HTTK, which is the Hail to the King hotseat.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

I just misnamed it then, use the file

Gaming Emeritus

Cs sent to cjm!

cjm81499's Avatar Biarchus

"I have never advocated war, except as a means of peace." -Ulysses S. Grant

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cjm81499/ <--- my Steam profile (add me if you'd like)

Gaming Emeritus

Venice subbed, Sicily is up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/seik7n

Gaming Emeritus

If you guys don't mind, but I will ice this hotseat down for a time. With Kili leaving aswell, there is 3 open spots here and all 3 factions are major powers. The rest is 1 vs 4 people and I don't think I can expect Raijin handling all 3 big factions for himself only. It would be kinda unfair againts the others aswell, if he can coordinate 3 major forces.
    Given that there isn't that much people looking to take spots, I think it is the best to archive this hotseat and restart it, where we left later on. Thoughts?

Let's pause this, don't archive. I'll look for a new player when home

Gaming Emeritus

I meant pause aswell, it is just the hotseat would put into the archive section, while it is paused.

No I get that man, just think it would be easier for me to recruit a new player next week if the hs wasn't in the archive but still 'active', if that makes any sense

Gaming Emeritus

Sure, no problem then. I will not touch the thread and will wait for those players you promise.

Skip sicily?

Gaming Emeritus

Even if I skip Sicily this is anything, but a normally functional hotseat. Denmark and England is open and Themzr didn't want to join in the end. Raijin also said he thinks it is better to end it for now. Venice also open and Sal leaving some of his hotseats I assume this is on that list. In the light of this I deem this hotseat to be iced into the archive.
    However in the future on the chance one of you want to continue this and gather enough dedicated people I will allow it to be move it back from the archive, but for now this will rest.

Arglaxx's Avatar Libertus

I can take any faction so this doesn't die.

Gaming Emeritus

This isn't dead as with finished hotseats. This one is more on put on hold and moved out to the archive for the time being. King of Kings, with Sons of North, Worldly Clash and War of the Strongest are the same hotseats put on hold. None of them have a clear winner and with too much open spots they are "iced" until the situation improve.
    As I said, if someone puts enough effort and gathers enough dedicated people, who has time to play and shouldn't be late too much, then I am willing to reopen and restart them.
    One player showing up not solving the issue. If you want to resurrect one of them you need to gather the maximum amount of players you need for every faction.

I have one more as well. I suggest we turn Venice AI or let its allies split its lands. I can get one more and then we have Denmark, England and Sicily filled.

If its left too long it might as well have died

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Count me in

Awesome, +rep to you both.

Onii-san will take Sicily, Arglaxx and Redboosty England and Denmark.

We can get started again then!