Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Psychologically speaking, is one's avatar picture a true, subconscious reflection of their inner self?

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Psychologically speaking, is one's avatar picture a true, subconscious reflection of their inner self?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    I was literally a coin my first two years here.
    Ah yes...who could forget the days of Money? Perhaps the Money never died? Perhaps he was simply reborn...as Lord Oba Nobunaga. It would certainly back up the metaphysical idea of reincarnation of the soul. Or perhaps Money is still here and all around us, in our wallets, in our pockets.

Double A's Avatar person man

Default Re: Psychologically speaking, is one's avatar picture a true, subconscious reflection of their inner self?

A ton of people who've been on TWC as long as me and post counts to match are really respectable. Citizens, usually. They typically have a historically important guy or something artsy as their avatar. It's all very posh.

Which is exactly why I have Marshall Lee as mine. Screw being respectable. This is the Thema Devia for jegus' sake.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)

Woof woof! Woof woof woof, woof! *wags tail*

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Are you basically saying you want people to pet you and feed you?

I'm certain one could find women who are more than willing to do that for them.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

I have faith that Money is not really dead and indeed may return to us one day. Provided we are worthy of course.

That said yes, much like Oda Nobunaga I too am a tyrannical despot who will not hesitate to execute you and your family if I am not given your daughters and koku.

However should you fulfill your obligations you will be freed from a life of servitude to greedy nobles and will live in the service of our great god Nobunaga. Remember to honour Nobunaga in all things or you shall not only fail in your endeavors but also feel his blade on your neck.
    As I too am accepting of all peoples be they Inhabitants of our Great Islands, folk of the Central Kingdom, Goryeo peninsulars, Africans or Nanban Barbarians you should not hesitate to join my ranks. I will take all of your glorious cultural creations and incorporate them into my plans for world domination, should your culture be largely inferior your two hands will suffice. Those who do not take up arms for this glorious cause are rebels and so must be eradicated. This shall be done so that I might spread my name to the lands of Ming, Joseon and the great Western Paradise known as India and my name will live on among the future generations. Once I enter the Western Paradise and reach the Nirvana my benevolent fortune shall be shared with my subjects and they and their families will be blessed for all eternity.
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; January 28, 2016 at 05:12 PM.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Will you grant LEGO universal suffrage, oh great Lord?

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

^No as they are one such money grubbing guild which dominates and impedes commerce thus impeding my plans for world domination. They will not only be disbanded as a commerce guild but they shall also be forced to pay tribute unless they wish for me to impale each of them and put their corpses along the Nakasendo as an example to all others who see fit to question my rule.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456