Thread: Download link for RTR VII - The Iberian Conflict Patch 1.2 is broken. Can anybody who has it lying around upload it? It's a little over 4mb

Icon14 Download link for RTR VII - The Iberian Conflict Patch 1.2 is broken. Can anybody who has it lying around upload it? It's a little over 4mb

I'm not really sure what the patch does, but usually they include bug fixes. I'm able to access the download page but when I click the "download" button it gives me a not-found error.

Default Re: Download link for RTR VII - The Iberian Conflict Patch 1.2 is broken. Can anybody who has it lying around upload it? It's a little over 4mb

If a post I make helps you or makes you laugh, don't forget to +rep me.

Default Re: Download link for RTR VII - The Iberian Conflict Patch 1.2 is broken. Can anybody who has it lying around upload it? It's a little over 4mb

Gamefront won't work for everybody, it has restrictions by country : France and others are purely blocked.
    Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

Yup, doesn't work for me, sadly.

But knowing that the link worked I used a proxy to download the file. So here it is, I uploaded it to Solidfiles:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/86a605b99e/

Itll be up on the website proper when I get a day off.

Infiernus
    If a post I make helps you or makes you laugh, don't forget to +rep me.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

You can try to ask any Vault Staff members.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook