Warrior Nation Website: www.warriornation.net
(also WarriorNation.com
WarriorNation.us
WarriorNation.info
WarriorNation.biz )

Hey members of TW Center !

Warrior Nation is currently THE biggest clan on the internet. Our forum boasts 3,259 MEMBERS, with over 2,000 being active in the last month. The clan is divided between many, many different sections, supporting every type of game out there. The list of these games can be seen at http://warriornation.net/Forum/index.php .

As you can see, if you play almost any other moderately successful online game, we will probably support it. If we don't, you can try and get it supported!

We have a gigantic teamspeak server, and there any many unofficial, member-sponsored ventrillo servers that are uniquely for Warrior Nation use. We also have in-game servers for the games that need one, e.g Battlefield 2.

The "skill" of members at playing games is not an issue in Warrior Nation at all. Of course, if you are a good player, you can join and have fun owning the rest, and if you are a terrible player, you can join and have fun learning and taking part in the many activities the clan has to offer.

The criteria for being a Warrior Nation member is that you must be over the age of 13, you must speak moderate English, and you must try to be active on the forums. By this we mean signing Rollcall once a month, posting ocassionaly.. As you can see, we are not very strict in that department.

The joining process is admittedly, pretty complicated, but once you get in you're free to go and reap the benefits of being in such a successful clan.
To join, you need a voucher, i.e., me.
Go to http://warriornation.net/join.php and simply register (Note: my WN name is WNxNecrophobia, this will need to be entered under the "Who Recruited You?" box). Once that is done, you must contact a member to vouch for you. To contact me, my xfire is englishking , and my MSN is marky_q@hotmail.com . You could also send me a PM. I will then post in the vouch forum, and the you will be approved in to the Nation. And you're done!

Hopefully we will soon be seeing you in Warrior Nation!