Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rome: Total War - Zombie Mod

Default Re: Rome: Total War - Zombie Mod

Hey!

My name is Kaimar Laiva, I´m from Estonia, so quite close. I cant really speak Russian, but I am really good at English and texturing. You could check out my website http://www.fiyasdesign.com/#!projects/club this is the url for my projects and it shows some mods I have made, there are not many, but few. Now Rome is one of my favorite TW games and I feel like this could be a great mod to get back into the game. So I´m offering my help with textures and with description edits.

I love the idea and the mod looks promising. The problem I'm running into is the game crashes when switching to the loading screen after selecting a faction. Any ideas?

Love the idea, love the game, I´m into modding, also from Estonia so close to Russia. Why not let me know if you want help. I specialize in textures and descriptions.Just visit my website to get an idea if I could help you. http://www.fiyasdesign.com/#!projects/club

Quote Originally Posted by Kaimar View Post
    Hey!

My name is Kaimar Laiva, I´m from Estonia, so quite close. I cant really speak Russian, but I am really good at English and texturing. You could check out my website http://www.fiyasdesign.com/#!projects/club this is the url for my projects and it shows some mods I have made, there are not many, but few. Now Rome is one of my favorite TW games and I feel like this could be a great mod to get back into the game. So I´m offering my help with textures and with description edits.
    Great! Your mods are cool!
    Are you [BSM]DuckDerply in Steam? I've added you there (I am 500xhp in Steam).
    Good help always required

Quote Originally Posted by eluzian View Post
    I love the idea and the mod looks promising. The problem I'm running into is the game crashes when switching to the loading screen after selecting a faction. Any ideas?
    I don't know. Try reinstalling the ZombieMod or RTW itself.

More zombie units for the next version of the mod.

Great new units. And use the soundtracks of zombiefims or zombiegames, this will bring a special feeling during the game.

Hello quick question how do install this for the steam version of Rome ?
    Last edited by JC_CESAR; November 09, 2015 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JC_CESAR View Post
    Hello quick question how do install this for the steam version of Rome ?
    Here is all I can say about RTW for Steam Users
    Quote Originally Posted by 500xhp View Post
    For steam users: I've never used RTW on steam and I do not know how it works. But I suppose that somewhere there are launch options (for RTW: Alexander) and to launch zombie mod you have to add to your options something like:

-nm -mod:zombiemod
    Good luck!

Indefinitely Banned

This looks pretty cool! How long did it take you to do this mod? Do you need any extra help with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoise Groudon View Post
    This looks pretty cool! How long did it take you to do this mod? Do you need any extra help with it?
    Frankly speaking, it took about 20-25 hours to create the pre-beta version. Half of this time I've spent on creating scripts for the zombie infestation.

Any help is welcome! I've sent you the details in the private message.

Indefinitely Banned

I got your private message and have responded. I will see what I can do to help.

More new units for the next version of the mod:

This is how the zombie crowd looks like at the moment:

This looks like a mass scene from some zombiefilms. I like it really much. Its complete new scenario for the game. Keep up your good work. Greetings, Magnentius

Indefinitely Banned

Now that looks scary! Good modding work xhp. I like the blood effect on the zombies.

HGW's Avatar Foederatus

this looks fun! can't wait for the full realease

Now I'm woring on the starting positions of all factions. Zombies (epidemy) will start in Illyria (not in Rome as in pre-beta version) and the infection will spread faster because of random infestations in the world.

I've temporarily stoped working on new models because of some unknown to me bugs in units editing.
    If somebody knows something about modeling and UV coordinates please view this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post14768266 and try to help.

Indefinitely Banned

Keep on it xhp. We will get though this okay!

GethHunterJ's Avatar Foederatus

Hi! this mod looks really cool but, the adviser does not appear for me so I can activate the script. I have the steam version and advice set to high. Also weirdly I can not set the unit size in the video settings and I cannot select the advice level in the campaign selection either. Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by GethHunterJ; November 15, 2015 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GethHunterJ View Post
    Hi! this mod looks really cool but, the adviser does not appear for me so I can activate the script. I have the steam version and advice set to high. Also weirdly I can not set the unit size in the video settings and I cannot select the advice level in the campaign selection either. Any help would be appreciated!
    I've deleted the unit size option from game myself because it's easier to write the script when unit size is constant. So now and in the future you won't be able to change unit size in game. May be I'll create some versions of the script for smaller or bigger (the biggest) unit size but this is not my prority now.

Looks like you are the first to have problems with running the script. Try reinstalling the Zombie Mod (pre-beta) and playing it without any changes in game options.

GethHunterJ's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks for responding! So I tried verifying the game cache and reinstalling the mod, that didn't work. I also tried redownloading the mod, which also didn't work. I have no idea why it will not work for me! This weekend I plan on reinstalling Alexander and see if that works, otherwise I have no idea. Thanks for the help though!