Thread: Here come the Roman legions... again?

Default Here come the Roman legions... again?

So I'm pretty sure that there might be just enough room left in the DMB file to be able to add back in a minimalist Roman faction like there was in the small addon someone had put together waay back sometime in the LotRTW 2.0s.

The units from SPQR Total War are probably some of my favourites (black garb praetorians in particular are really great!) but given the sort of organic nature of the way SPQR-TW was built I don't think it'd be feasible to do limited exporting of individual units without introducing a plague of new bugs to our mod here (unless someone pretty much re-does models and textures files, which I certainly can't do).
    Edit: nope, I was just being lazy, the SPQR files are in fact quite stable and well built and the readme indicates that the makers are open to sharing, which is positive so far.

I've searched the forums for other unit packs recently and pretty much all the download links I could find are long dead.
    So just wondering if anyone has a good bead (or I guess suggestions with pics would also be a good start) on a decent looking unit pack of Roman units that could potentially be added back in?
    Last edited by CapnDan; October 27, 2015 at 09:13 AM.