Thread: Shogun 2 champagne online

Icon1 Shogun 2 champagne online

Hello people, can someone help and explain in simple english (i'm not native) how to play shogun 2 online with friend? do you need to use program like hamchi or gameranger or something else? in advince thanks for help

Default Re: Shogun 2 champagne online

Haha, funniest misspelling ever! I mean no offense but that was funny. Champagne is the sparkling wine produced in Champagne region in France, you meant to say campaign.

Now, to answer your question, one of you needs to be at the main menu. Then click Multiplayer Campaign under the multiplayer section on the right of the main menu. Then you simply click host campaign and you can invite your friend once your on the campaign setup screen under the empty slot on the right. It's rather simple and you need no extra programs except steam of course.

Default Re: Shogun 2 campaign online

Tnx for info (there are still people who aren't offended by everything), but is there a way to go multiplayer without steam?

i still think that there should be a way without steam like hamachi just wanna ask if it's possible with it?

You can't even legally play the game without steam. Installing steam is super easy for anyone with an Internet connection though, I don't get why some people still hate it, I did at first but now I don't care.