Thread: NSIS error

Default NSIS error

Hi I recently tried to download XGM from your link in source forge it was the XGM _5_9_29 one. I am not very computer savvy. And I recieved the NSIS error when trying to open the folder. Is there something I did wrong? It mentioned something about installer integrity check. Or did I download the wrong version?

Sorry to bother whoever and I apologise in advance.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: NSIS error

Most likely an incomplete download - you only got part of the file. You might need to clear your browser cache before trying to download it again.

So sorry to ask how does one do that? Just want to make sure I get it right. Is it from the download section or is it from another program/file ?

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Depends on which browser you use. These instructions cover the most common ones: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

You can also try using a different browser, e.g. if you use Internet Explorer then try downloading with Chrome instead.

Ok thank you for your patience and time I now have gotten to the unpacking data part. I run on Chrome normally.

On Chrome you can usually just download over the original download, irregardless of the previous file being incompleted.. (I think this goes for most browsers anyways)
    So just re-download the whole thing and you should be OK I guess..