Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Dead?) It's Alive

Default (Dead?) It's Alive

The development for this mod has been going on for a few years now. With no playable version available to the public, and one not looking likely anytime soon, should a grave be dug for it?

Default Re: Dead?

Yelu Dashi answered it two threads below . As the Chinese modding teams are making leaps in the development of their mods (there are 4 major mods I could list nearing completion), and they always declared intentions to colaborate with AUH, I can see a bright future for this, maybe in a year or two.
    The city battlemaps they developed are simply stunning.

Default Re: Dead?

Yayattasa is right.

If you want to see some of the phenonmenal work on settlements (with only slight input from me), take a look at this thread. AUH will incorporate many of these appropriate to our timeline, as well work with Chinese teams to develop more hopefully.

Cheers.

Default Re: (Dead?) It's Alive

Holy banana, those settlements are awesome!
    I'm glad the cooperation with the chinese mod teams worked out in the end

I love how that comment and your profile picture fit so amazingly well together
    and you're right it does look amazing. I can't wait to play!
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

Seriously i kinda forgot of what magnitude this mod truly was! It's amazing how you Guy's are actually using real ancient source material to reconstuct everything in this game! I really hope that this isn't just for the sake of playing in ancient china but an actual master's degree project. You guy's are absolutely doing a great job and i absolutely don't care anymore how long this will take. I'm satisfied that when this is finally finished, it will be more than AMAZING! (it's over 9000!, sorry i just had to make that joke )
    One of the three, a name split in two, one part is not here, the other is my account name.
    I am the beginning and end of all beings, of all life
    My breath is pure and live giving, Yin and yang were mine.
    The jade emperor was my apprentice, Now i am retired, leaving the rule of the world in his hands.

Who am i?

-Tianzong-

(Sorry for my bad english) I really love mods in ancient China. I'm a french writter and, i write a book who take place in ancient China. I use an other mod who take place at this time for the simulation of battle. But really want this mod to be finish ! He is more wide with other civilisations.

Libertus

Hello gents! Any more news on AUH? Just saw the previews and it looked amazing, it'd be a shame if this was not completed - it's always interesting (at least for me) to have an insight into another part of the world's history and culture. And this mod seems indeed to have been projected with top quality. Just to say if someone's still working on this, to keep it up! You have a new potential player here.

I've been following this mod for half a decade now, and to be completely honest, this mod is as "alive" as a coma patient is. To all the fans who continue to point to progress in other mods (which the AUH team are supposedly preoccupied with): sure. The undeniable truth is that literally no tangible progress has been made for this mod in years. Other than a few vague posts by Yelu Dashi about "some form of update soon", there is no indication that work is being done on the mod. Which is fine. It is completely up to the mod team to allocate their time. However, regarding the status of this mod, unless the team shows us indications that progress is being made, the mod certainly isn't "alive" in any meaningful capacity. In the meantime, if you want to play a mod based in this geographic area during this time period, there are a few Chinese mods available. Or you can wait another 5 years. Like I have.

I like the links to the other mods, but I have to agree with Jason Domination. I've been following this mod ever since the Song Dynasty teaser was posted on TWcenter's front page. As you can see from the time that my account was created, I've been a lurker for quite some time. I really hope that I'll be proven wrong. The progress that the other Chinese mod teams have made is great. Yelu Dashi, if you are able to collaborate with other mod teams to borrow their files, assets, and scripts, you could probably get a few fans to join you in making strong progress. The fact that people are still posting here shows that the community would really like to see the AUH mod completed.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Dydw i ddim yn Gymraeg View Post
    I like the links to the other mods, but I have to agree with Jason Domination. I've been following this mod ever since the Song Dynasty teaser was posted on TWcenter's front page. As you can see from the time that my account was created, I've been a lurker for quite some time. I really hope that I'll be proven wrong. The progress that the other Chinese mod teams have made is great. Yelu Dashi, if you are able to collaborate with other mod teams to borrow their files, assets, and scripts, you could probably get a few fans to join you in making strong progress. The fact that people are still posting here shows that the community would really like to see the AUH mod completed.

All the best.
    Yelu Dashi are collaborating with us now,but he may lack of time and assistant,hope AUH will finally been finished.

I have been reading about this mod and waiting for it for years, thought all was lost but very happy it is continuing to be worked on. One question, would the language be in English? or Mandarin like DOMOD?

I think this mod is dead, for years nobody posted news or previews.

See more about Tierra Santa TW and other projects in Discord
    Join the official Discord server of the mod: https://discord.gg/u6VFKgDzpX
    Download TSTW here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/tierra-santa-tw-mod
    Rise of Quetzal TW (WIP) in https://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-quetzal-tw

Quote Originally Posted by Werety View Post
    I think this mod is dead, for years nobody posted news or previews.
    they bring my hope too far.... now's it gone

Quote Originally Posted by fukemy View Post
    they bring my hope too far.... now's it gone
    It's not dead

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Yelü Dashi View Post
    It's not dead
    You're alive?!

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Quit playing games with my heart like that
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

It's not dead
    Well, if this is true, that's the best news of the year. Been watching this one for years, since the old previews.

At least one new preview before Xmas, promise. It's a one man band, but the music plays on.

Morrowgan - love the Backstreet Boys reference. backstreet's back, alright ?

At least one new preview before Xmas, promise. It's a one man band, but the music plays on.

Morrowgan - love the Backstreet Boys reference. backstreet's back, alright ?
    Thank you for all your work, Yelü Dashi. All the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast