Thread: Modders needed for Total War: Fantastic Realms

Default Modders needed for Total War: Fantastic Realms

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CropperCapture[2].jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	331320Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CropperCapture[11].png 
Views:	3 
Size:	252.2 KB 
ID:	331324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CropperCapture[4].png 
Size:	454.8 KB 
ID:	331325Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map_regions.jpg 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	331326Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CropperCapture[5].png 
Size:	483.1 KB 
ID:	331322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CropperCapture[1].jpg 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	331321

Default Re: Modders needed for Total War: Fantastic Realms

I have been working on a personal mod for a few years now. There is no historic truth to it, my map was made up by myself. I have however included several fantasy elements that already existed into it such as the island of Atlantis as a city, factions to include Neverwinter and Baldur however loosely held to their histories and units. Mainly was just reaching for good faction names, I have a new list of what I believe to be mostly unique but too much work for me to change names again. So far I have done absolutely all the work myself, every faction has new skins and symbols to include banners and most strat model skins. I have two factions completely done with new units minus naval, artillery/ siege units. I have made many completely custom units not just weapon changes but unique armor and even some weapons. I have even brought grenadiers into the game with their own custom animation modified from the naptha bomb and basilisk animations. I will post some images here. I use pieces of work I have found on the forums to help make my units but never whole units. For example I use the Third Age Total War skeletons and several armor pieces they have made. I will incorporate their orcs and trolls in though as a sort of sub faction, the Infernal Denizens. Basically they will work like bandits and such with a very high spawn rate that will increase on a scripted trigger. I am capable of splicing most units I need but what I would like to see for some of them is just beyond my skill. What I need help in is things like fine tuning my map, fixing the blocky shores, making a good looking water map, making the landscape look a little more appealing. Also I could use good scripters, someone who can make movies, and definitely someone who is much better at making unit cards than me! Really any and all are welcome even if it is guys just to play and battle test my map and unit balance. What I would really love to see is enough interest in this that it could possibly be picked up by the developers to make into a releasable game using the rome 2 engine, so far all their releases are historical titles, I want to see double sided axes and massive great swords you know could never be wielded in real life, armor sets like those of never winter nights 2, DDO and so forth. I want unique cities like osgiliath and kings landing, map landmarks like giant statues, the black gates and such. A fantastic world brought to life with elves, minotaurs and a kajit like people from skyrim. Anyone interested feel free to PM me.

Default Re: Modders needed for Total War: Fantastic Realms

Here are some more picture of units and the strategic map.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0007.jpg   0008.jpg   0009.jpg   0010.jpg   0011.jpg  

CropperCapture[17].png   CropperCapture[18].png   CropperCapture[20].png   CropperCapture[24].png