View Poll Results: Do you still play vanilla Medieval 2 Total War?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

27 84.38%
  • No

5 15.63%
  • What is Medieval 2 Total War?

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: Do you ever play vanilla Medieval 2 Total War?

Default Re: Poll: Do you ever play vanilla Medieval 2 Total War?

I have little time for playing, sadly, so I've only been able to finish three campaigns since I've bought M2TW a year ago. Two of them were vanilla (Teutonic and Britannia campaigns) and one TATW. Somehow I didn't ever play the main campaign, either vanilla or modded. Perhaps when I retire

I've only ever played vanilla because I can't figure out how to use mods yet or if I can download them on my computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still play vanilla M2TW because until recently it was the only version I had. I downloaded the Steam version a couple of months back because of Windows 10 and the issue of it not recognising the game disc, so while I was at it I also got Kingdoms for free. I've had a very quick look at the various Kingdoms campaigns but have stuck with the regular version for now. Still not exhausted all the possibilities and the different factions still offer enough variety on their own account that I don't crave more, though I will surely get around to Kingdoms in due course.

I kind of miss the original MTW although I saw some screenshots the other day and it looks very stick-figure-ish compared to M2TW. That said, I certainly don't miss immovable artillery...
    Last edited by Gil-Gandel; May 02, 2016 at 02:35 AM.
    Now available for Kindle: Dreams of Flight; Sidewinder Precision Pro; Pieces of Eight. If you like fantasy, space opera or pirate fiction, be prepared for a page-turner! ... if you don’t pick up this book and read it, you should have your head examined.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12