Thread: RSII will not load

Default RSII will not load

Title says it all. I installed the game exactly as instructed on the modDB website. The launcher shows up, I choose my faction, does the drum roll, and the launcher exists, and nothing happens after about 2 minutes.

Do I have to give it more time?

I am using the Total War: Eras disk, which means it is RTW 1.6, and not the steam version.

Thank you!

Default Re: RSII will not load

Sharing the same problem. It is probably something that has to with either RS2_RTW, RS2_BI or the exes themselves. Sadly i don't know how to fix it.

Still, just to be sure, can you try to run the game through RS2_RTW executable? Make sure you do it as admin.

Tried the method you suggested. No luck. I will try to install it with the disk version of alexander and see if that works.

Turns out my disks don't work anymore, and I have to install the mod with the steam version, which isn't working. Any ideas?

Wait, disks aren't working? Let me try my own. I know that since the last update, steam version (which never has been stable) doesn't work anymore.

And suddenly, my own exe files aren't working anymore. It seems problem is in the vanilla game files. I can install the game just fine but it won't run no matter what. Tried messing with compatibility mode but it yielded no results sadly.
    Last edited by OverLORDY; October 10, 2015 at 09:47 AM.

Not really sure what to do, seems like this mod won't work no matter what I do.