Thread: My spanish campaign crashes on End Turn

Default My spanish campaign crashes on End Turn

I've had this reoccuring problem with my spanish campaign. While the AI is making playing their turns the game crashes with an unspecified error and I CTD!
    I've probolly had to replay about 50 turns due to this bug and it's driving me mad. I doubt there is a way to solve it, but I'll ask anyway.

Here is the latest save from my campaign, maybe you can get some information from this?

www.fxhnd.net/Files/Autosave.sav

Any help at all would be apreciated. I know this was a problem in RTW, should I just start a new campeign? is it likely to happen again? I just want to make some progress damn it!

Default Re: My spanish campaign crashes on End Turn

Happened to me too with English campaign towards the end just before I took Jerusalem... and also CTD during a battle tonight with the same error you mentioned. If you ask me the game wasn't ready to be released and needed a few more tests running by it to make sure it would perform better on release.

The longer I play the game the more things I find wrong with it, so far I'm not very impressed... what a let down.
    If deception is an art, then the world is full of artists!
    Trust No One!

Man this sucks. I don't want to start a new campaign if theres a good chance I wont get to finish it. :/ Any one else have something to add?

Darsh's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

same for me when I want to save, at the beginning or during the battle the game crash, it's very annoying...

Légion étrangère : « Honneur et Fidélité »