Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question and Answer - Additional info

rbt's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Question and Answer - Additional info

- Germanic Mounted Warband and Germanic Horseman should have 32 spear damage, not 25. I don't get it why they have spears and that 25 damage.

- I'm not sure, but Langobard Clubman (mace 11 melee damage) have bonus 10 damage vs infantry, so what about units with mace like al-Rahrain, Kings Radif (Lakhmids), Sogidan Warriors, Persian Nobles (Sassanid Empire) etc? These units with mace 25 melee damage don't have that bonus. What do you think?

- Can you put this mod to steam? More people can reach it and autoupdates.

I didn't play yet, but can be realy good mod, I hate mods like Radious etc, because these mods are like arcade games, not strategic/tactial ones.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Hello mate,

Quote Originally Posted by rbt View Post
    - Germanic Mounted Warband and Germanic Horseman should have 32 spear damage, not 25. I don't get it why they have spears and that 25 damage.

- I'm not sure, but Langobard Clubman (mace 11 melee damage) have bonus 10 damage vs infantry, so what about units with mace like al-Rahrain, Kings Radif (Lakhmids), Sogidan Warriors, Persian Nobles (Sassanid Empire) etc? These units with mace 25 melee damage don't have that bonus. What do you think?
    I didn't change any of the unit stats/damage bonuses etc

- Can you put this mod to steam? More people can reach it and autoupdates.
    Well I can't, sorry :/
    Thou Mediafire also lets you do autoupdates when you're "Following" (see here)

In any case I most likely won't be updating the mod anymore, because of time and internet connection issues..
    That being said, mod is completed imo

I didn't play yet, but can be realy good mod, I hate mods like Radious etc, because these mods are like arcade games, not strategic/tactial ones.
    Well I wouldn't use "hate" or other similar words but I understand and share the similar feelings about such mods (not to disrespect their great efforts) and it's the main reason why I've started to this overhaul project

Okay, i tried searching here but i had no luck, what exactly does this mod do?

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Hello,

Well its hard to tell one by one because there are many things. So.. Changelogs and My other mods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12