Thread: [GS] Hotseat Recruitment - Sign up for a new Hotseat here!

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default [GS] Hotseat Recruitment - Sign up for a new Hotseat here!

HotSeat Campaigns
    Here you will find a complete list of all the Admins and each HotSeat Campaign that is currently recruiting new players.
    (Green = Campaign has not started. Red = Campaign has started but needs replacement players. Yellow = A spot still can be played by the original player, but soon he will have to drop, thus a replacement is needed)

22 Active Hotseat Campaigns are currently being played in the Main forum.
    (Updated 15/06/2018)

______________________________________________________________________________

Admin -
    Jadli

TES HS Interregnum Iand II - Dagerfall Covenant- Loosing on both fronts right now, but the situation can still be saved. The Alliance has acquired enough points so far. Large territory, mighty armies and economy. At least two players required for the alliance (Two out of three spots taken, one left!)

Isles of Chaos I - England - Faction in great standing with the largest navy and armies. Conquered Wales and is preparing to attack Ireland and Barons. At war with Barons, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Admin - saleska2

________________________________________________________________________________________

Admin - joerock22

Isles of Chaos - Scotland open. Britannia campaign. Scotland is strong militarily and has a very good economy. The faction is currently fighting Norway. Its flanks are secured by lands belonging to allies, so it is free to focus on the north. Suitable for anyone. Role-playing required.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Admin - Dragon.

The End Times
    - Middenheim and Middenland
    - A Warhammer hotseat set in the fantasy era and team-based around the Empire factions. Decent position far from the frontlines and good military, economic is available. Sutiable for anyone.
    The End Times - Ostland- A Warhammer hotseat set in the fantasy era and team-based around the Empire factions. Positioned at the frontline, heavy chaos invasions are coming, but still has all settlements, decent armies and allied around to help. Sutiable for anyone.

Admin - Ventos Mustel

________________________________________________________________________________________

Admin - captainnorway

Admin - themzr

Admin - Beltasar Bolton

Admin - Hannibal2001

________

Admin - Ramble12

Black Drake - Tamriel Empire/Ashlanders - The hotseat has started relatively recently, so nothing major global changes. Although the previous Emperor adopted the daedra religion within the Empire, which made many other factions enemy of it. Emperor Durcorach was killed and his armies got destroyed in Daggerfall, which weaken the situation, but the Empire and its vassals are still holding cyrodiil strongly, so really good economy and armies are at command. Suitable for anyone.

Admin - Mergor

Admin - King Athelstan

A World Divided
    France is open, and in a very strong position. Game is just kicking off, so not much time has been lost. Due to opponents a player with experience would be preferable

Admin - HouseStarkFTW

INSTRUCTIONS
    New to Hotseating and unsure how to get started? It's very simple...

1. Contact admin or make a post in the thread of your desired HotSeat to sign up.
    2. When your turn is up you'll get a notification here on the site, be it via a private or visitor message with a link to download the save file.
    3. Place the save file in your save folder and Play your turn. When you load your turn you will be presented with your faction's login screen, here you must enter your password so other players can not view your future turns.
    4. When you click end turn the next players login screen will appear, save the game and upload the save to any file sharing site. Post a link to the file on the thread and notify the next player by leaving a visitor message on their profile page.
    5. Wait for your next turn and repeat these steps. Give it a few shots and you'll be doing it with your eyes closed.

Here are some detailed guides, should you need more help.
    Starter Guide - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?567032

Please post below with your list(s) of replacements/available positions in the games you oversee along with a brief description of each factions situation, after you post your list it shall be integrated into the OP and your original post will be deleted in order to keep the thread clean. ONLY ADMINS are permitted to post and their posts will be removed after their list is merged with that of the OPs.

ONLY ADMINS ARE PERMITTED TO POST HERE. Normal players however are welcome to PM King Athelstan with any additions they wish to add to the list.

Last edited by joerock22; October 15, 2018 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Updated

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: HotSeat Recruitment- Sign up for a new HotSeat now!

Just a reminder to admins and players.
    If you are looking for a HS to join or need a replacement for your current HS this is the place to look. Also remember to direct players to this thread as well. New players in particular should be directed here to ensure they are able to join and take part in the community easily and conveniently.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: HotSeat Recruitment- Sign up for a new HotSeat here!

When posting here, please use this form

"Name of HS ( link) - Name of faction - Description of the faction"

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [GS] Hotseat Recruitment - Sign up for a new Hotseat here!

Should be updated for the most recent changes, but if I've missed anything, or anything changes in the player base, let me know and I'll add it to the list!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

GENERAL HOTSEATS -

SSAF2 - Novgorod and France - ADMIN

The End Times - Hochland ADMIN Dragon

Black Drake - Kingdom of Wrothgar/ Great House Dres and Tribunal Temple/Veiled Heritance - ADMIN Ramble12, Saleska

Holy Roman Empire RP HS - Multiple spots can be opened for participants. Admin - DRAGON

A Lifetime of War - France , HRE , Moors - ADMIN Hannibal2001, Jadli

BFR II - Anthony , Octavian

TES HOTSEATS -

Interregnum I - Daggerfall needs 2 teammates - ADMIN JADLI

TATW HOTSEATS -

Of Forests and Fire - Dwarves, Silvan ADMIN Joerock22

Like Rain on the Mountain - Silvan Elves , Orcs of the Misty Mountain - ADMIN Joerock22

Dominion of the North - Dwarves i think are open would have to check with admin King of Dawn

WESTEROS HOTSEATS -

Newbloods IV - Hightower - ADMIN King Athelstone

Dance of Dragons II - House Baratheon, House Tully , ADMIN Belthasar Bolton

Rise of the Usurper - Tyrell, Tulley, ADMIN Belthasar Bolton

WA 2 (NB/YB) - Tully ADMIN Hannibal2001

Age of Newbloods - House Durrandon and Estermont and Hightower, ADMIN Berryknight

THIS IS FULLY UPDATED, I'll update again if anyone informs me otherwise.
    Last edited by ScotlandIsBest; June 12, 2018 at 03:27 PM.

Byz/Norway in SSAF1 is far way dead. For about a year already There is also free spots in SSAF2: Novgorod and France, both in good condition.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandIsBest View Post
    GENERAL HOTSEATS -

SSAF2 - Novgorod and France - ADMIN

I'll update again if anyone informs me otherwise.
    France is taken by RedStar
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

A New World SS hotseat has turkey as an open faction. While the ecomony is pretty bad, militarily they have still some great potential.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

A brand new hotseat is ready for sign-up: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=#post15622042
    All players are welcome
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Since Saleska left, really sweet spot has opened up in SSAF2 - Crusader State-Genoa

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

I'm only going to stay in Age of Crusades, Si Vis Para Bellum, Like Rain on the Mountain. Which leaves the following:

IR II - Wayrest - Faction is in great standing with a substantial economy and large armies. Conquered east of Skyrim and is pushing forward.

Isles of Chaos I - England - Faction in great standing with the largest navy and armies. Conquered Wales and is preparing to attack Ireland and Barons. At war with Barons, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

TET - Ostland - Faction is in good standing, currently fighting the hordes of chaos recently defeating the first wave. Has large armies and a decent economy.

I'm also leaving admin spots, the only one I'm keeping is the one for BFR II. So that means that LoW and WA II with the rest of hotseats where I'm co-admin will have to handed to someone else.

Tamiel Empire and Tribes of Ashlanders are open in Black Drake

Blackmarsh and Kingdom of Pelletine open in Tamriel IV
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Tamriel-IV-TES

-Stannis Baratheon