Thread: Lithuanian pagan priest problem.

Default Lithuanian pagan priest problem.

Hello I don't know if this is how I post my problem or if this problem was solved before.

I like the KGCM mod but there is one little thing that bothers me. Whenever I recruit a pagan priest when playing as Lithuania they are always pagan high priests not the standard pagan priest that Lithuania starts out with. I don't know if other people had this problem before and I don't know if those people had managed to solve the problem but if you had this problem and managed to solve if would it be possible please to tell me how you did it thank you.

I don't know if anyone is going to answer but if anyone does thank you again.

Default Re: Lithuanian pagan priest problem.

Hello again this is my problem at this moment (my situation has changed at this moment)
    I can edit the export_descr_character_traits to recruit the normal pagan priests but I cannot recruit the pagan high priests. What I want to do is recruit the normal priests from the altars and sanctuaries and recruit the high pagan priest form the temples so does anyone know how to do this?
    (I hope I did not seem rude when writing this if I was I am sorry.)