Thread: Updating Mods

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Updating Mods

This is a little heads up regarding my mods for Attila.

Currently I am no longer modding attila and instead putting all my modding time into Vae Victis mod for Rome 2.

That means that updating these mini mods will take a fair bit longer that it usually would.

I still plan to keep them all updated, but it is not currently a priority for me to do so.

re: ammo refill mod, that wont be updated until the issues introduced with the latest DLC are either fixed or an acceptable workaround found.

for those who aren't aware of the issues: the new units have unit codes that have character like ' in them which cause issues with pfm (not sure about assembly kit but i dont use that)

Default Re: Updating Mods

Magnar, thank you very much for the work you have done so far!

Currently I'm waiting for you to update Climate Change mod, so I could start my new campaign with Himyar. I would appreciate, if you would finish updating at least most popular Magnar mods of Attila like Climate Change mod. It is not difficult to do compared to your contribution to Vae Victis mod. In my opinion you should finish easier work first and then go to more difficult tasks. It is annoying to wait for so small update for so long.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Updating Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Ritsu View Post
    Magnar, thank you very much for the work you have done so far!

Currently I'm waiting for you to update Climate Change mod, so I could start my new campaign with Himyar. I would appreciate, if you would finish updating at least most popular Magnar mods of Attila like Climate Change mod. It is not difficult to do compared to your contribution to Vae Victis mod. In my opinion you should finish easier work first and then go to more difficult tasks. It is annoying to wait for so small update for so long.
    VV will always be prioritised over these smaller mods. To me it has much greater value than all these mini mods combined, so they will always be runners up when it comes to my focus.