Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOD - Total War Attila Aztec 2015 Graphics * Redone Version (NEW) ** RELEASED BETA VERSION

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Total War Attila Aztec 2015 Graphics * Redone Version (NEW) ** RELEASED BETA VERSION

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    @aztec
    So we still can't use it with ROME 2 mate???

Cheers
    here .
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-(soone-V-2-1)
    it is in develop

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Total War Attila Aztec 2015 Graphics * Redone Version (NEW) ** RELEASED BETA VERSION

Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    Thank you mate...Plus Rep.
    I really appreciate your work

Default Re: MOD - Total War Attila Aztec 2015 Graphics * Redone Version (NEW) ** RELEASED BETA VERSION

So there is nothing one can do about the red colour in TW:R2? Or was the mod you posted for this? The explanation was a bit misleading I guess.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: MOD - Total War Attila Aztec 2015 Graphics * Redone Version (NEW) ** RELEASED BETA VERSION

NEW VERSION (1.0.2) Will Uploaded tomorrow . some bugs fixed and some RED VALUES for a few battles was fixed too ...

Looks great in R2. Thanks!
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

new trailer : glory of sassanids based on new graphics for attila and sassanid invasion mod by total war persian team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wqD...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by aztec; November 08, 2015 at 06:41 AM.

I have problem with replays.
    When I start the battle it looks like this:

When I'm loading replay it looks like this:

As you can see it's a bit brighter than it was during playing battle.

But with some replays I can't see anything:

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Its been long time since i back playing Atilla, just starting a fresh campaign today , i simply cant believe this is Attilla i play, hope you guys make its also for warhammer

AAA and thousand rep for Aztec !!!

This still not using GEM, which mean there will plenty of oppurtunity to get ever more beautiful scenery. Simply outstanding work mate !!!
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

is it updated to charlemagne?

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

not yet ... but soon

We need this for Rome 2 !!

So...any word on AoC compatibility and/or a new Rome 2 version?

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Rome 2 version is in this mod preview

HERE or HERE

pictures below are for rome 2 aztec graphics in the SUrena Epic 2 : Total War mod made by my team . It has a standalone version too but after release Surena

Tiro

Great preview. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing the stand alone Aztec graphics mod (and also Surena mod).

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Will the Attila version be updated?

yes please update the attila version

GEMFX is terrible, honestly. It looks like a blur-fest.

lusbearer's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Total War Attila Aztec 2015 Graphics * Redone Version (NEW)

How can I install this mod? I do not have a shk \ AppData \ Roaming \ The Creative Assembly \ Attila \ scripts folder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123