Thread: c0000005

Default c0000005

I allways get that damn crash when my campaing is very advanced.. 1760+ . And all my saves becomes corrupted... this never happened to me wit other versions of this mod.

Default Re: c0000005

lol hahahaha

Domesticus

Whats the error like, and when does it happen? Is it a CTD, or does it pop up over the game? Does it happen during a turn, and who's turn?

I cant think of anything to help, since I doubt VDM would do it if youre running it. But more information might be helpful

Ive honestly never gotten a campaign go that far since the game starts doing the near victory thing in 1730

Damn CA for not making the turns and all be fully modifiable

Is during the other nations phase. I get the crash, then i try to load the game and all the saved files are corrupted and unplayable. So weird... older versions of this mod were allways 100% stable. I guess ill have to wait for 4.6 to try it.

Domesticus

Did it crash on a specific nation?

Yeah, I have a bad feeling, gotta wait for 4.6. Hopefully LordSith sees this and can fix whatever is going on. Be sure to post about this in the suggestions topic

The bad spat of crashes I had in older versions was because of a mess up in VDM, but none were like, save corrupting

Nop, i dont have VDM. Last time it was on USA turn if im not wrong, but i never can check becouse all the files become corrupted.

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

The problem can be not in this mod but in game. The game is not good optimized for late years of campaign. Save file crashing is often problem and it's random. Also there is a problem with campaig map sometimes. AI armies can not pass some places sometimes. Only solution is making different save files each 1-2 turns.

Domesticus

What number was your last turn?

Ive noticed in my game that I get the end of game message in the 1740s or so, so VadAnts is probably right that its the game being stupid. Its like gone beyond the number of turns it normally handles

Why cant that be fixed? o_O I played another mod, Colonialism 1600, and it had year problems too. Every single character would die on the third turn or so, because they were all suddenly 200 years old

is the game. Im playing shogun2 total war and it runs so damn smooth at max settings i cant believe it :O