Thread: New graphical 'legs' bug after the latest patch

Icon5 New graphical 'legs' bug after the latest patch

After the latest update (with DLC 'Empires of Sand') there is a new graphical bug.

Model of trousers used by barbarians is of less quality - the legs are too thin (like bone). I think that the model of trousers had been changed. Probably it is a unwitting mistake. These trousers were used under the greaves before. Please improve this.

This bug can be seen already among the leaders in the campaign menu (Suebians, Alans, Danes, Saxons, etc.), as well as every units (these barbaric trousers) during battles.

Bug after the latest patch:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Legs before the latest patch:

P.S. Is possible to make more beards for eastern cultures? I think they are too much clean shaven:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; September 20, 2015 at 07:17 AM.

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: New graphical 'legs' bug after the latest patch

Hmmm. They are a bit thin, true, but I wouldn`t say like bone. I would say it`s acceptable for the human body. Maybe Ca thought the legs were too thick? However, it would be strange that CA would change the legs now just for that reason. It could be a bug or some slight-of-hand way to try and improve frame rate? Just theorising here.

Never skip leg day.

Are you using mods? because I have noticed the same thin legs on some soldiers while using Radious, even before the patch.
    I have not noticed it in vanilla so far, but I will check and come back.

Yes, in Radious mod there is used Vanilla model so after patch this model was "update".
    I saved previous model i my disk, so I will use it in mods. If somebody is interrested in - I will send this correct model of legs.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Calf raises breh

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

I did notice that while playing as the Longbeards yesterday. I honestly kinda like it. For some reason it looks more "Dark Ages(y)/Early Medieval." Can't really explain why, it just does...

Funny how they do that but won't fix the models for the Sarmatian units...
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

Quote Originally Posted by KLAssurbanipal View Post
    Yes, in Radious mod there is used Vanilla model so after patch this model was "update".
    I saved previous model i my disk, so I will use it in mods. If somebody is interrested in - I will send this correct model of legs.
    Actually I noticed this in Radious some weeks ago, long time before the patch. Really weird. I have to admit though I haven't had time to play total war since my last post, so I still have to check haha