Thread: Course conclusion

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Course conclusion

I've officially closed submissions for your final projects. If anyone still has one they would like to show for feedback purposes you are more than welcome to, but if you have not submitted by now then you won't be eligible to receive a university degree medal anymore.

I hope you all enjoyed the class, and have a little more motivation for making videos along with some of those basic skills to get things going.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: Course conclusion

Thanks for taking the trouble to teach us. I wanted to obtain some basic video editing skills and this course provided exactly the stimulus I needed to actually spend some time and effort on this.

It's a pity so few projects made it to the finish, but IIRC there were some people experiencing RL troubles shortly after the course had started.

Edit: And the two little videos I made during this "adventure" managed to reach 700 views on Youtube and it is still going up. A very modest amount no doubt, but a big success for me nonetheless.
    Last edited by Veteraan; September 18, 2015 at 04:44 PM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

many thanks indeed; I second the good Vet above, it was extremely useful for me too and I now have a tool that allows me to make my own videos, even if simple ones.

thanks Hader, I hope to be able one day to join another course of yours (assuming that you can bear me again )
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I'm very sorry to not have been able to finish my stuff in due time. I've been so busy with some stuff in these forums and mostly with RL problems

Anyway, I hope to be able to post something during the coming days at least to get opinions. Nethertheless, I've learned many things when I could work on that course and with the tips given by Hader. Many thanks for this
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader