Thread: Submod or way how to decrease cost of the spy/assassin to make AI recruit them more and make spy war more dynamic?

Default Submod or way how to decrease cost of the spy/assassin to make AI recruit them more and make spy war more dynamic?

Coast of the spy and assassin is bit too much for AI so, although it is spaming armies it is very quiet in spy wars. It will add more depth and challenge of the game, so you will need to do counter espionage in every city you have etc and make it more realistic.

Is there is little tweak or if somebody know what I need to change to decrease cost a bit?

Thanks
    Tribal Total War

Default Re: Submod or way how to decrease cost of the spy/assassin to make AI recruit them more and make spy war more dynamic?

Yes, take a loot in the descr_character text file. First check if your particular campaign has this file in the particular RS2\Play_XXYY\data folder, otherwise it's in the main RS2\data folder.

Look for "spy" and "assassin", underneath you'll see "wage_base"

Default Re: Submod or way how to decrease cost of the spy/assassin to make AI recruit them more and make spy war more dynamic?

Quote Originally Posted by Alavaria View Post
    Yes, take a loot in the descr_character text file. First check if your particular campaign has this file in the particular RS2\Play_XXYY\data folder, otherwise it's in the main RS2\data folder.

Look for "spy" and "assassin", underneath you'll see "wage_base"
    Thanks! I was looking there...but "wage" actually confused me...as I thought it is upkeep, and recruitment cost is somewhere else!

PS. Do you know by any chance how to increase movement points for FM and armies in EB...I used to play it long ago, and want to do it again, but movement point is bit to conservative for EB..like my faction leader is not able to get from capita to near by Sinope in one summer turn..Me (or other players) will not use it to the max, so it will help AI perform better, merging armies, retraining, etc better
    Tribal Total War

Hi Alavaria,

Well I have changed it , and just as I thought, "wages" is only for agent upkeep and do not effect recruitment cost

I will look behavior of AI..but no big change so far in agent usage and recruitment
    Tribal Total War

Quote Originally Posted by 4th Regiment View Post
    Well I have changed it , and just as I thought, "wages" is only for agent upkeep and do not effect recruitment cost
    http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...ruitement-time

Thanks! Thats it!
    Tribal Total War