Thread: Who is Who time?

Default Who is Who time?

Dear all, I'he seen that there are many people interested. I guess it's about time the leading modders make a -so far- who is who about who's gonna do what, the time schedule etc.
    Maybe we should also clarify what exactly are we ganna do. I already said I can do medieval turkish and medieval greeks as well as modern ones. I read what you've extracted so far and I can manage them. Nevertheless I was wondering about the pre-battle speeches. Can't we make them longer and more interesting (keeping the attribute links) by writing them down ourselves? :hmmm:

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

Default Re: Who is Who time?

I'm sorry - I've been a little sloppy updating who's doing what. I'll write a list as soon as possible and post a list under the "staff" page on the website (which is currently empty.)

Regarding the speeches - yes, as long as the speech samples fit together, I heartily encourage re-writing the speeches altogether. It just don't want to force it on anyone - doing it will take time, I'm sure.

Regarding the time schedule, there's no such thing. Things will take the time they take - the only thing that matters is that the MSD's are finished and that we've decided what language everyone should be speaking before any translation takes place, and that translation is finished before any recording takes place.

EDIT: The staff list is updated and uploaded to the website. If I've left anyone out somehow, write here.
    Last edited by Beiss; November 22, 2006 at 05:57 AM.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri