Thread: Little problem during my campaign

Default Little problem during my campaign

Hallo to everyone, When I exterminate or sack a settlement in the caimpaign game all buildings ( Except for hinterland buildings ) disappears. How can I eliminate this malus and save all the costructions? Have I to mod something in the data?

thanks

Default Re: Little problem during my campaign

That shouldn't be happening. The only thing that should disappear is the other faction's government building.

What version are you playing, Steam or Retail, where is your game installed, do you have any other mods installed?

I've got the the gold edition physical version, this happens to me Aldo in the vanilla game. When I occupy peacefully anything happens and all buildings remains in the city; but when I sack or exterminate the majority of costructions are automatically destroyed Except for Walls (cor building) and indistructable buildings ( hinterland buildings) as roads, farms, and mines. Ho can I eliminate this malus?

I'm fairly certain this is part of vanilla M2TW; I remember having ports turn into fishing villages after sacking a town. I don't know if this can actually be changed.

I must admit, I've never sacked/exterminated a settlement, so I don't know if this is something hardcoded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
    I'm fairly certain this is part of vanilla M2TW; I remember having ports turn into fishing villages after sacking a town. I don't know if this can actually be changed.
    yes, buildings are downgraded by one level and if they are at the base level are destroyed.
    There is a way to change it?

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Daniele View Post
    yes, buildings are downgraded by one level and if they are at the base level are destroyed.
    There is a way to change it?
    Don't sack them unless you really need to.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    Don't sack them unless you really need to.
    I know that I can occupy them but the AI usually sacks them so When it sacks dome of your cities and then you reconquer them I find the thing quite annoyng.

I am looking to a way to change this