Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.1 For Alexander

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.1 For Alexander Released!

Hi b0Gia, it'd be better to install your EB Alexander first and then RS2 environments for EB or viceversa?

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.1 For Alexander Released!

So wait... has this got anything to do with this submod? Do I need this installed before I install your submod... I'm confused :S
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2-ALEXANDER-EB

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

This version of my modpack Alex is going to be the basis of the future update of official EB Alex so the work here will be discontinued. See here for news about the development of EB.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...rorum-%28EB%29

Thanks to all of you for your support.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Official EB Alex is the mod which includes the whole game, right?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Alekho View Post
    Official EB Alex is the mod which includes the whole game, right?
    The mod from maksimus is a completed mod, an alex based eb since 2007. The version that i planned will be the 1.21 just for alex.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12