Thread: AI garrison bug ! :(

Default AI garrison bug ! :(

First of all let me say i LOVE this mod and how it brought my love for Medieval 2 back but i have experienced a really annoying bug twice now.

sometimes when you attack an AI settelment they suddenly get a full garrison and i have to retreat becuase i dont have the army to conquere it.

have any of you experienced that ?.

Total war Medieval 2 is still the best !

Default Re: AI garrison bug ! :(

It's not a bug, it's called the garrison script, which helps the AI provide a challenge to the player

Henry of Grosmont's Avatar Clockwork Angel

You can also have KGCM without a garrison script. You can find the file here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ownload-Thread
    bottom of the OP.

thanks guys good gaming

I looked on that thread but the only file at the bottom of the OP is a descr_character file... I think the garrison script is contained within campaign_script? Has anyone got a link to the no garrison campaign_script file?

KmanBEAST's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Henry of Grosmont View Post
    You can also have KGCM without a garrison script. You can find the file here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ownload-Thread
    bottom of the OP.
    Dude the only thing at the bottom of that is a descr_character file so wtf.

Seriously, this thing is starting to become freaking annoying having a huge stack pop up in a random settlement, even if the faction is supposed to be broke or it's a horrible settlement. And I can't find a fix for it anywhere. I HAVE 4.3 and the link you gave me says that 4.3 fixes this but it doesn't. Btw I am playing as Venice and besieging Bologna from the HRE. It's bullcrap to get a full size garrison for FREE! Even if the faction is broke!

EDIT: I downloaded a campaign_script file at the bottom of the FAQ for this mod but that didn't help anything either, the garrison thing is still there. Hell, I think I downloaded the campaign script for 4.2 so this right now I probably just made it worse. I am really starting to get kinda ticked off...
    Last edited by KmanBEAST; February 19, 2016 at 06:49 PM.