Thread: Mod Units not showing up in unit selection

Default Mod Units not showing up in unit selection

Hello,

I just installed the mod today, and the launcher ran smoothly. There was, however, problems with the game itself.

When I get to the menu, and click land battles, none of the Natal British Contingent or Zulu units are shown. I clicked the "Clear Units" button to try to clear the default napoleon units, but when i did that, they were still there. Also, none of the mods work. The map for Isandlwana is just the default grassy flatlands. I tried the other options in the mod, including the Anglo Soudan, and the Orient campaign. Nothing shows up. All I get is just a main menu with a battle scene in the background. Other then that, the mod basically can't do anything except play regular napoleon total war with the default units.

Its a huge disappointment for me, especially that i finally solved the issue of the installer "not enough space" issue after nearly a year of troubleshooting and looking up solutions. If somebody could help, please do. I am desperate.

- The Colonel

By the way, additional information that might help:
    - I am using the orient.exe to install it (serge's installer)
    - I am using Windows 8
    - The launcher works, but the units just don't show up, along with the maps.
    - I made sure it was installed in the napoleon total war folder.

Default Re: Mod Units not showing up in unit selection

And also, I already tried re-downloading an installing 3 times. It didn't work. The unit's are still the default napoleon total war units. If somebody can help, that would be fantastic.

- The Colonel