Thread: So.. I guess this mod failed.

Civis

Default So.. I guess this mod failed.

No one will want to play this unless their computers can't handle M2TW. Sorry, good try.
    Clan Retro Riders > YOU

Default Re: So.. I guess this mod failed.

I am playing M2TW (after having serious problems to install it), but my interest for this mod isn't dead. I still hope to play this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooy View Post
    No one will want to play this unless their computers can't handle M2TW. Sorry, good try.
    Why do people bother posting unhelpful and uncalled for posts like that? Didn't your mother ever tell you "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Well if it is his opinion thats fine, we can handle that. The problem I'm feeling here is that he is speaking for everyone else too. I'm sure many share your thoughts Hooy, but don't write like everyone do, or you'll upset people.

My hope for this mod is not dead either. I will wait for this mod come hell or high water. If only for my sake, because I couldn't begin to guess the moods of the other members, I hope you finish this mod.
    The enemy of my enemy dies next.
    GLADIO VIVERE SPONDENTES IN QVISQVAM NISI NEX GLADIO NON DESINABIMVS
    There are no rights, only privleges. How do you earn yours?

i seriously hope this mod isnt dead.... we just need as much support for this mod like the stupid remaking Rome ones i mean honestly the Redone RTW mods like Bare Bones, RTR, and EB are great and all but id much rather play original mods like the RnJ and LoTR:TFA people should start supposting mods like these alot more ><
    The one and only HellzIronChef

Find me on RTW online and challenge me to a game
    ]HELL[HoA-C]Daimyo_Chef

You can Also find me occasionally on Medieval II Total War online as ]HELL[IronChef

Proud Member of the Hillsborough High School Latin Club

Proud Future member of the Education Community

I would hope that this mod would at least be "ported" to M2TW.... if not, well, you might as well give a hand to those brave fellows creating a Mount & Blade Japanese-themed mod....
    浪人 - 二天一

No its not dead,but with two active members you cant expect that it develops on fastest of speeds. Im closing this thread.